~Chapter twelve, boys party~

this is shuichis version of the party with the boys!!

the boys 😎😎😎

anyway, just like last chapter, lemon warning! there will be a section cut out for it :)

also OMG 1k READS I-
__________________

|Shuichis POV|

I waved goodbye to y/n before stepping into kaitos room. Chaos laid beyond the room door.

Ouma has somehow already started a fight with kaito. They were hitting each other with pillows as ouma jumped between the beds.

"GET OVER HERE YOU!!" kaito screamed.

"never!!" ouma yelled back before slapping kaito in the face with a pillow.

Rantaro, kiibo, and gonta looked confused.

I snuck over to rantaro.

"What's going on?"

"Kokichi was making fun of him and then this happened. We all just got here too."

I let out a sigh and set my stuff down. Pillows and blankets were laid around the room, cots rested against the back wall, yet to be set up.

Eventually, rantaro decided it was enough.

"Kaito! Kokichi! Calm down! this is enough!"

"Awww... i was having fun. boo!" kokichi shines back at him.

"dammit..."

Kaito looked winded. He was sweating a lot.

"Oh hey sidekick! didn't even notice you. what's up?"

"oh! uh nothing. i got here a few minutes ago."

"Saihara-chan!"

"...chan...?"

I couldn't really understand why he called me that. But it doesn't really matter i suppose.

"Um... what do people usually do at sleepovers? are they always this... violent?"
Keebo asked, concerned.

"Gonta is also confused."

"Nah, boys usually talk about girls and play video games and such. I ordered us a pizza and we can watch a movie later." Kaito explained.

"talk... about girls?" keebo responded.

"Well duh."

"We should play truth or dare? i think i have some information i want to get out of saihara-chan!"

"o-out of me? why me?"

"'cause you and y/n are acting weird and i wanna know why!" ouma pouted.

Why is everyone so invested in us?

"W-what about kaito? He has maki yknow!"

I tried desperately to defend myself. I didn't want to say anything about what me and y/n did, i didn't want to share anything especially if it would make her uncomfortable.

"yeah well we don't act weird." kaito said. "you two got real close all the sudden."

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

"and i heard something something a few nights ago..." he said with a wink.

I felt my face burn up. I forgot he heard that! Rantaro too! I desperately covered my red face with my hands.

"k-kaito...!"

"ooooh? heard what?!"

"i-i don't think we should make him talk..."

"shut up keeboy! i wanna hear if saihara got laid!!"

I couldn't seem to get any words out of my mouth. My face was in my hands.

"C'mon saiharaaaa!" kokichi persisted.

"share it with us! we're your boys! if one of us gets laid we gotta hype him up!! cmon sidekick!"

"gonta is confused..."

Rantaro told gonta he might want to leave for a few minutes. He walked out on the balcony to observe some moths that had landed on the small light outside.

"I-I can't talk about it! i don't want to embarrass her!!" I stammered.

"don't be a wuss! miu probably got all the information out of y/n too!"

"i-i..."

My hands fell into my lap. I looked down at the ground, unsure of what to do. would she really tell everyone???

"W-we... i-i... i don't really know... i-it was really nice..."

The guys had their eyes glued onto me like i was about to reveal something huge.

"i-it..., i don't know."

"you gotta tell us more than that! does she have big boobies??"

"KOKICHI!"

kaito yelled at kokichi while rantaro couldn't stop giggling. I could feel my face get hotter and hotter.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

"Alright boys, i think maybe we shouldn't try and pry more out of him."

kokichi pouted next to kaito, clearly upset about what he said. I let a sign of relief escape my lips.
i can't believe everyone knows now...

"To make everyone feel less awkward, me and maki held hands last night!!"

"you're such a fucking virgin..." kokichi snickered like a toddler.

"H-Hey! not like you have a girlfriend!!"

"Yeah, but i have rantaro AND keeboy!"

He clutched onto rantaro's arm like it was a stuffed toy. (oumami rights!!)

Rantaro chuckled. "alright, alright."

Soon after, the doorbell wrang. Kaito went to pay for the pizza, and after kokichi continued his shenanigans.

While playing, kaito had to throw a water balloon at people on the street, almost earning him some trouble after they yelled to call the police.

kokichi and keebo had to kiss, which led to keebo overheating.

rantaro was dared to throw it back. (HAHA)
it was... interesting.

After all of it, everyone passed out watching some random movie on tv. Guys were scattered on the floor, with kokichi and rantaro on one bed, kaito in another, and everyone else scattered on the floor.

All i could think of was that i couldn't wait to get back to my peaceful hotel room.

________________

I hope you all enjoyed!! sorry these took so long to get out.

Please check out my other books! requests are always open on them :)

I'll try my best to get 1-2 parts out before taking a break! (more on that soon.)

Anyway, thank you so much for 1k reads!

Stay safe and healthy, ily!! 💕🥺

-berry <3