~Chapter thirteen, naptime~

sorry it took so long to get this chapter out!

i have some stuff to say at the end of the chapter so stay tuned if you've been following my book! (i appreciate you)

anyway, enjoy!!

_______________

you woke up on the floor of the hotel room, drowsy.

i don't think i got the best night of sleep...

somehow, it was still ridiculously early in the morning. you shrugged and figured you'd leave early to get a bit of better rest in your room before the rest of the day. All the other girls were still sprawled around the room.

You slowly gathered your few belongings and left a small thank-you note for kaede and the other girls on the small desk in the room.

Before you left, you glanced at the small alarm clock on the nightstand.

7 am? i barely got any sleep, i'll just nap a bit in the room.

You quietly left the room, walking back to you and shuichi's room.

You opened the door.

Shuichi stood there in a baggy T-shirt. you yelled out, jumping in the air.

Shuichi jumped too, not expecting to see you.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ah... i was having a hard time sleeping. I came back here to try and rest..." shuichi explained.

"Didn't expect you to be here though..."

"Same story."

Shuichi looked at the ground before talking again.

"How was the party for you?"

"Fun... we played some games and watched movies. that's about it."

"I can't say we did much of anything different." Shuichi said, chuckling a bit.

It was a bit awkward. both of you seemed to know what the main topic of the party was for each other.

that night...

"did... miu., ask about what happened?" shuichi managed to stutter out.

"oh... uh.... yeah, she did."

"what happened?"

"i... told her what happened. i didn't say a lot though!! everyone just... kept asking!! i'm sorry..."

Shuichi covered his face with one hand, hiding his blush and suprise.

"the guys did the same thing to me... i can't get mad at you for it. it's okay."

"i shouldnt have told them anything..." you said, ashamed that you had let everyone into your personal relationship.

"y/n, really, it's okay. i can't get mad at you for it."

he came over and gave you a hug to calm down your sniffling.

his warmth made all the thoughts of you disappointing him went away. it was calm.

"i don't know how i woke up so early... i'm still so tired." you said, rubbing your eyes a bit trying to keep them open.

"do you want to take a nap?"

a smile appeared on your face as you nodded, excited but still tired.

he guided you over to his bed. the slight smell of his cologne lingered in the air of the hotel bed.

you climbed into the bed, the mattress sinking below you. He climbed in after you, covering you both with the blanket.

he looked over at you. you already were falling asleep.

he reached his arms out to you. (CLINGY SHUUCHI IS THE CUTEST THING 🥺)

You tiredly moved over to him. he wrapped his arms around your lower back, bringing you as close as he could to his chest.

you could feel the warmth on his cheeks grow. you were too tired to get too flustered over the cuddles. (💕💖💗💖💕💖💖💘💕💖💗💘)

He kissed your head.

"i love you"

"i love you too...."

________________

sorry for the short chapter!!!

things have been very hectic lately

thank you all for the support ok this book!! i appreciate all of your comments and reads!
('。• ᵕ •。') ♡

anyway, i wanted to say that i will be taking a break from writing for a week or two. i'm going out of the country, so i won't be writing too much.

there might be a headcanon chapter in one of my other books, but there's no guarantee.

so this book will be on hold for a while! i'll try my best to get a chapter out when i can after i'm back. but this is just a warning that the next chapter might take a while to come out!!

but i hope you enjoyed!!

stay safe, ily!! 🥺💘💕

(≧◡≦)

-berry~