~Chapter Ten, Headache~

Sorry for the gap between chapters! I've been quite busy over the past few days.

Anyway, thank you again for almost 500 reads!! 🥺🥺

Continue with the story!!

_________________

|No ones POV|

You woke up to your alarm once again. You were buried in shuichis chest, cuddling him as his arms wrapped around your lower back.

You wiggled out of his grasp to get him to wake up. Everyone was visiting the hotels small pool and having a small cookout today. That night, The girls and guys were sitting up for slumber parties. You couldn't exactly tell if you were excited or nervous for that.

Shuichis yellow eyes fluttered open, confused at why he wasn't holding you anymore. He sat up to see you browsing the hotel room's mini fridge, containing some random drinks you both had gotten.

As you stood up, you felt his arms wrap around your waist. He tiredly rested his head on your shoulder, giving you a small kiss on the cheek as a good morning.

"Is shuichi still tired? you have to wake up silly!"

He shook his head no as you both stood there for a few minutes in a comfortable silence.

"Cmon shu, were gonna be late."

You moved him off of you, though you knew you wanted to stay there forever.

"I'm going to get changed, do you mind picking out some snacks and stuff to bring?"

Shuichi smiled and nodded as you went into the bathroom to change into your swimsuit.

While you were in the bathroom shuichi packed a small bag filled with a few things. A small 6 pack of sparkling juices (those are so good omg) and some chips to share with everyone. You both had picked these up at the hotel store prior.

"Alright, you get changed, we are supposed to meet everyone at 10."

You walked out in your regular swimsuit with a large t-shirt on, which you tied up.

The shirt was slightly see through, which made shuichi blush a bit, even though he'd seen you before.

Packing up the rest of the things you needed, you both walked down to the pool, meeting everyone else there.

Kaito was attempting to figure out a small grill next to the pool. Around the pool were a row of lounge chairs and umbrellas, as well as a few small round tables.

Everyone had set things they brought on one of the round tables, so you both did the same.

Ouma, miu, kaede and rantaro were already swimming, ouma basically climbing on rantaro. Maki and kaito were at the grill, and everyone else was scattered around the pool deck.

You and shuichi decided to swim, it was hot and the sun seemed to beat down on everyone.

Everyone was paddling around in the pool, chatting about anything that came to mind. Everything seemed to be going pretty normal.

Kaito tried to start grilling hamburgers and accidentally set one on fire. Maki put it out quickly, but not quickly enough for everyone to start screaming.

Kokichi shoved miu in the pool when she was eating and she almost drowned him.

Rantaro didn't rub his sunscreen in enough and looked like a clown for at least 15 minutes.

It was good times! Until Miu called out for a chicken fight in the pool.

(The game where in teams of 2 someone will get on someone else's shoulders and fight the opposing team by trying to push them off)

Kaede grabbed your arm and asked if she could team up with you.

"I don't see why not, unless shuichi you want to play?"

"I'm good."

You laughed a bit and climbed up on kaede's shoulders. Miu grabbed kokichi to put on hers.
Kaede was trying her best to keep her footing, as behind her was the deep end of the pool.

Rantaro shouted for the game to start, and kokichi began to try and shove you. You tried your best to fight back, but the gremlin wouldn't give up.

Everyone else began to yell and cheer. All was going well until kokichi leaned to far forward. He successfully shoved you back, but also chased miu to fall forward, hitting kaede and sending you flying off of her.

Before you knew it, you were weightless. You had hit the back concrete of the pool and couldn't seem to get a grasp on what had happened.

A dark figure swam toward you, lifting you out of the water. Rantaro, who was in the water, dragged you to the steps were shuichi rushed to your side.

You coughed, trying to get a word out.

"y/n! are you okay?"

your vision cleared a bit.

"yeah, i just hit my head."

"No kidding," kaito started. " You fell pretty far. Physics is a bitch sometimes huh."

You smiled a bit, also reassuring shuichi.

Your head was a bit sore, but it was okay. After all, you still wanted to have a good time.

Maki quickly checked it out, making sure it wasn't anything that was dangerous. She had minimal first aid training, but wanted to help.

After determining you were fine, you got some food and sat at the edge of the pool.

Shuichi continued to worry about you.

"What if you swim and hot your head again?"

"shuichi, i'll be fine."

"are you sure you're okay?"

"shu, i just hit my head"

"He really cares about you huh?"

Kaede started when kaito managed to unstick him from you.

"He does. i love him so much."

"Wait, you LOVE HIM?"

"k-kaede wait!!"

"OH MY GOD!! YOU SAID YOU LOVE HIM!!"

she squealed.

You were red.

shuichi was confused.

You tried your best to shut her up.

"save it!"

after squealing, she huffed. "fine, you're getting interrogated later."

you rolled your eyes. later huh...

Time skip to before the slumber parties continuing in the next part <3

____________

I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO DAMN LONG 🥺🥺

like i said, i've been kinda all over the place. i'll try my best to get out the slumber party chapters asap :)

make sure to drink water, take your meds, and get some sleep!! ily!!

-berry 💕