~Chapter 6, Feelings~

first of all may we appreciate that image real quick? ok thank you 😌✨

Anyway, fluff in this chapter!! it ends a bit abruptly because the next chapter is a lemon ;)

Anyway, enjoy!!

______________________

It's a shame that such a great day ended like this... He can't even look me in the eyes.

You felt terrible. You were currently following shuichi into the hotel, clutching the tote bag in your hands like it was a pillow. You knew it was an accident but you two hadn't spoken since. sure, it hadn't been very long but you were afraid he was uncomfortable. Or that he hated you for it.

Before you knew it, the elevator dinged. You barely realized how you got there, your body seemed to be on autopilot back to the room, as you were to distracted by your thoughts to pay attention to your surroundings.

You continued to walk to the room, shuichi wiped the card key and it clicked, allowing you to enter the room.

He opened the door for you, and you quietly thanked him. You set the bag down and dug through your suitcase for a pair of shorts. Shuichi did the same.

You found a pair soon enough and went into the bathroom, taking the shirt you were wearing before with you. You quickly showered and changed, not wanting to have shuichi waiting too long for you to finish using it.

A while later, both you and shuichi were in your beds, sitting upright and staring blankly at the television in front of you, watching something irrelevant. Lost in thought.

|Shuichi POV|

I wish that didn't happen, i can't even speak to her. I bet she hates me for ignoring her, i just don't know what to say. I should've gotten our stuff for us so she didn't trip, or caught her instead of being so weak.

|Your POV|

He probably hates me. I fell right on top of him. I should've been more careful. I made him so uncomfortable. I wish it never happened.

  Soon, you decided it was enough. It had been too long and you were getting yourself worked up. You feared his reaction but it didn't matter. Anything would be better then this situation right now.

"Shuichi? Can i say something?"

"Oh, uh yeah."

"I'm sorry. I should've been more careful." Your eyes started to water. You could barely hold in your emotion. "You probably hate me, but i'm really sorry. I just, i don't know."

Tears began to fall down your face like waterfalls.

Shuichi got out of bed and walked towards yours, kneeling on it in front of you.

He held your head up so you were facing him.

"I should've said something before, i thought you were mad at me, I'm really sorry, this shouldn't have happened..."

He cupped your hands around your cheeks and wiped your tears with his thumbs.

"I- I just..."
You started.

"No, it's okay."

"No, i just, everything that's happened has made things so weird for us.. and i just, don't want it to drive us apart, i'm afraid of that..."

"I-I just..." You tried to get the words you wanted to say out. Three words and everything would be off your chest. But it seemed as though your mouth wouldn't allow it to be said.

"I-I, I love you"

Shuichi's yellow eyes widened. You couldn't tell what he was thinking. His face relaxed as he replied.

"I-I love you too."
His cheeks were covered in a red color, yours beginning to do the same. You pulled him into a hug, letting the last of your tears fall onto his shoulder.

After a while, he rolled over next to you.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure."

He grabbed the remote and switched it onto a movie. (You pick one)

The hotel room was chilly, so you migrated over to him, sitting in his lap and wrapping his arms around you. He didn't protest to the contact, and rested his head on your shoulder.

You melted into him, happy that you finally allowed yourself to express your feelings to him. Holding everything in, in fear of what he would think. You were happy that it ended well.

The movie didn't matter. Nothing mattered. You just sank into him.

A few minutes later, and you noticed shuichi was a bit still. He didn't seem asleep, His head wasn't on Your shoulder anymore. You repositioned yourself, only to hear him say something you didn't quite expect.

"A-Ah! y/n!"

"What? i'm sorry, did i hurt you?!"

You quickly turned around to face him. His face was very red, and he covered his... crotch.

You didn't know what to think. You went red as you tried to think of anything that could explain what happened.

Oh...

__________________

Transition into the lemon!
Next chapter will be out by tonight, so don't worry about being left on a a cliffhanger for so long.

The lemon isn't necessary to the story of it makes you uncomfy. But I hope you enjoyed!

Writing this made my eyes sweat a bit

- Berry 💕