~🍋Chapter 7, Lemon🍋~

⚠️🍋 Lemon warning! lemon is sex!!🍋⚠️

not just h*lding h*nds >:(

anyway, this is probably one of my first f x m lemons so um

anyway, a quick note, if lemons make you uncomfy this chapter isn't necessary to the story, so feel free to skip if you don't like lemons.

for all you horny readers, here's your food

____________________
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

You noticed what shuichi was trying to hide. It was obvious.

"I-I'm sorry y/n... I'll go.."

You grabbed his arm as he tried to get up.

You kept him from leaving by grabbing his arms.

"I want to do it with you."

Shuichi seemed shocked at your statement. He looked down.

"y/n, you don't have to..."

You shut him up by kissing him. You hadn't really kissed someone before, so it was new. But you enjoyed it nonetheless.

Shuichi cupped your face as he deepened the kiss. While doing so, he grabbed the bottom of your shirt.

He broke the kiss, taking it off of you. You were in your f/c bra, which he couldn't take his eyes off of.

"Shuichi, you don't have to stare at them..."

"Ah. sorry..."

"Are you sure you're okay with this y/n?"

You nodded. reached behind you, fiddling with the clasp at the back of the bra, trying his best to unclip it.

He was a blushing mess as he tried to accomplish the task at hand. He was nervous to see you, but he wanted to see you. all of you.

He finally got it done, pulling the garment forward exposing you. Your b/s breasts fell into his view. You grabbed your other arm, nervous about him seeing you like this.

"M-May I?"

He asked, gesturing at them. You shyly nodded, as he cupped each hand around one of your breasts, massaging them. Your breaths slowed and deepened, your heart racing.

He toyed with your nipples, making you quietly moan in pleasure. You covered your mouth with your hands, afraid of making a weird noise.

"It's okay, i want to hear you." Shuichi said, carefully pulling your hands from your face.

He then leaned forward to kiss you, before going to your neck, and kissing down your collarbone and chest. He landed a kiss in between your breasts, which made you giggle a bit.

You then took his shirt off. You giggled as he was still red from the days before. You gently rubbed your hands up and down his toned, pale chest.

He then messed with your shorts, trying to get them off. Once he did, he looked down at your wet f/c panties. He took them off, which made you squeal at the sudden cold air hitting your area.

You covered your parts with your hand, embarrassed to show it to anyone.

"Hey, it's okay. It's just me."

He said. You reasoned. It was shuichi.

I can trust him...

He slowly lifted your hand, observing the area you'd never shown to anyone before. You'd barely touched it, you weren't really one to pleasure yourself.