Chapter 4: I'm Sorry

Evelyn arrived at U

Evelyn arrived at U.A. late.

"Shit." She mumbled as she ran through the building.

"Shit, shit shit." She repeated, mind racing. That man ... that man was following her again. She had tried to knock him off her trail and wasted a lot of time. She stumbled into the classroom and Aizawa sighed as he met eye contact with her. Something was clearly wrong. Throughout the week, Evelyn had always been punctual, arriving exactly 10 minutes early.

Aizawa stared at her. She was antsy and her smile was forced. Her rapier hung loosely at her waist the belt pouches decorating her waist. She wasn't in full costume, (it was in her bag) but she preferred to have her weapons on her. There was a large gold ring with spikes that resembled a sun; It hung on the other side of her hips, shining brightly. She talked animatedly with Mina and Momo about her costume before excusing herself and walking up to Aizawa.

"We need to talk." She hissed in his ear. She was tense and her fists were shaking. "Now."

Aizawa looked over. "Iida." The boy quickly stood up, saluting the teacher. "Make sure it doesn't go to hell." Iida started ranting about his duty, but Aizawa pulled Evelyn out of the classroom and shut the door.

"What?" He asked bluntly.

"I'm being followed." Evelyn grimaced. Aizawa blinked. That was not what he was expecting her to say.

"Excuse me?"

Evelyn's shoulders sagged as she ran a hand through her hand, pushing her hair out of her face. "Blue hair, hands are always in his pockets. On the young side, I'd say about 19-20 years old. He walks with a slouch, about 5'10". Scratches his neck frequently, so he might have eczema? I don't know, but everytime I lose him, he reappears pretty quickly. Might be a teleportation or tracking quirk."

She rattled off the information she remembered before finally calming down.

Aizawa frowned. "I'll talk to Nezu about it." This was definitely not something he was expecting to happen, especially since her work at U.A. was on the down-low. "I think you should stay here for the USJ trip."

Evelyn's head shot up. "What? Why-"

Aizawa held a hand up, cutting her off. "If you're being followed, they could attack you while with the kids. It's the best choice for their protection."

She let out a breath, before nodding. "Fine." She winced at the logical decision. She waved goodbye to the class as they left, and went to assist Recovery Girl in the recovery room.

It had been nearly forty minutes when something outside caught her attention. It was moving fast as it passed through the sensors, but they didn't go off. Oh my god.

Evelyn shot up, looking over to Recovery Girl. "Prepare those beds. Something went wrong." She changed into her costume before rushing off. Iida had barely made it to the building before seeing Evelyn fly off at an incredible speed.