Chapter 17 - Stop. Please.

Aizawa didn't know what to do

He had sent a quick text to Tsukauchi, but he was weaponless and Evelyn was on the verge of panic.

"Princess, if you don't come out, I'll start picking people off."

Hirokoshi placed the barrel of his automatic against the unexpecting face of one of the hostages. The woman let out a yelp of fear, incoherent pleads slipping out of her mouth.

Evelyn froze, before handing Aizawa the knife.

"Eve, what are you-" Aizawa went to protest but paused at the look of anger that crossed her eyes.

"Free the hostages. Stay out of sight." She ordered before standing up, her hands flying into the air in a sign of surrender. "Hirokoshi."

The man spun, a violent grin dancing across his face. "Hey, Angelface. It's been a while."

"Leave her alone," Evelyn growled, fingers twitching with the urge to attack him. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched Aizawa sneak around them behind a mass of tables and chairs. She didn't dare look at him.

Hirokoshi slowly removed the gun, his hands upward placatingly. "I thought you had a date, princess. Where'd he go?"

"He was in the bathroom last I checked," Evelyn glared, her hands falling to her sides. Hirokoshi moved in front of her and Evelyn tensed, her breath hitching in fear. 

Hirokoshi's hand drifted upward, fingers running through blonde hair and glancing down her cheek before setting under her chin, forcing her to meet his eyes.

"Did you really think you could get rid of me that easily?" Hirokoshi glanced over her body, licking his lips. "You know that I can't let that happen." He hummed.

"Let-" Evelyn gulped. "Let the civilians go. What do you want?" Every inch of her being wanted to pull away. She leaned back from his touch, but Hirokoshi just grasped her face, pressing his body against her's.

"Hmm. We can't have that." Hirokoshi snapped his fingers. One of the men behind him stepped forward, lunging towards Evelyn.

She moved back to defend herself, but Hirokoshi still had a grip on her, pulling her forward into a hold. The villain smacked a pair of cuffs onto her while she wriggled to escape. Hirokoshi tugged on her hair before forcing her to kneel.

"Princess, behave or someone will get hurt." Hirokoshi murmured in her ear. Fear raced through Evelyn's body. Shota you better hurry the fuck up.

Shota was currently frozen.

His whole body was screaming at him to go save Evelyn. Move. He cursed his mind, tearing his eyes away from the woman. Move and you can save her.

"Now, I'm sorry that I had to threaten civilians to get your attention." Hirokoshi glanced at her, his arms up as if he was exasperated. "If only you had gone down quietly when I sent my men after you."