Chapter 6 - Just Marry Her

After the attack, students spent the next few days preparing for the sports festival

After the attack, students spent the next few days preparing for the sports festival. Evelyn was a little surprised that they were still holding, but she understood that it was a necessary political move.

During the time leading up to the festival, Evelyn and Aizawa grew closer. Even though she no longer was in the recovery room, he still went to her to change his bandaids. They grew close over private encounters and coffee, exchanging small comments. The students soon began to notice the close friendship budding between the teachers. Along with the rest of the staff.

And they were determined to see the two get together.

----

Evelyn shifted nervously inside her costume. She tugged at her skirt, a little uncomfortable with having the short length in front of so many people. Her wings fluttered, rustling with nerves.

"You'll be fine, Hanako!" Midnight assured, grabbing the woman's hands to stop her fussing. "Besides, you look great. I bet Aizawa will be watching."

The blonde flushed under the gorgeous woman's gaze. "W-what? Why would he be looking at me?"

The woman smacked her softly on the back. "Oh please, he obviously likes you."

Evelyn pulled away, shaking her head as she tried to get rid of the blush that covered her face. "I-"

She was cut off by the platform underneath her feet beginning to rise. She stumbled slightly, regaining her footing. She stood tall, grasping the halo over her head. She tossed it up into the air and it elongated into a tall staff.

The bright light of the stadium flooded Evelyn's eyes, causing her to suddenly shield her eyes from the bright light. Once they were out in the open, her wings stretched to their full length. The audience cheered as the two women came into view.

Most men cheered violently at the two gorgeous women. While most were expecting the R-rated hero, they weren't expecting to see Angel. It was quite the sight; their contrasting beauty. While Kayama had a desirable, aggressive lure to her, something about Hanako's innocent beauty was just as attractive.

Up in the announcer's box, Aizawa grimaced. He could see the stares that some of the spectators were giving Evelyn. He growled, frowning at nothing and everything. This, of course, does not go unnoticed by Yamada, who simply smirks as he commentated.

Evelyn stood back, watching as Midnight announced the Obstacle course. She was a little worried as to how the other classes such as the General Studies and the Support Group would fair, but they did pleasingly well. She couldn't help but smack her forehead watching Midoriya's reckless actions.

As soon as he crossed the finish line, Evelyn stretched her wings and flew over to him, gaining a couple of gasps from the audience.

She smacked him over the head with the side of her hand. "That was incredibly stupid." She scolded. "Are you trying to give me more work?"