The Letter

Friday
I was worried about the assignment Kakashi sensei gave us as I made my way to school, but due to his important  book he probably wont mind if its a bit late. As i was almost at the gate, I saw that mister too good for anybody Sasuke Uchiha. God I hate that guy he's good at everything he has many girls but still decides to be a dick. He was  surrounded by girls and was pushing by them rudely, I was glaring at him until a touch on my shoulder took my attention. It was Sakura~Chan, she's my best friend and my crush. she was drooling over Sasuke in middle school but after she saw Sasuke had never changed over the years she gave up on him.

"You know, you should pay less attention to him and focus on yourself you idiot" she playfully punched me in my arm and dragged me into school by my arm "Oww! what's got you in a grumpy mood today" she took a deep breath and let go of my arm and turned to look at me "umm.. well you see Ino and Sai got together *sigh* and I'm just really mad that she beat me to the punch in romance." I stared in shock as I just process what she said "no way.. for real?" I whispered. She nodded and I smiled big and brightly ànd started  giggling Softly to myself. " im really happy  for them, but i wonder how Ino is going to stand sai's lack of knowledge in emotions" Sakura seemed to brighten up by the second and she started to giggle. "Will looks like she didn't beat me to the punch yet" we started walking again and made it to class, we sat next to each other and started talking, as we waited for our book worm mask sensei.

As we talk Sakura mentioned something about us dating it got a bit awkward as we both were red as roses. At that moment I was able get some strength into my voice, and I asked Sakura if we could go on a date, and she said yes. I felt a bolt of joy hit my body, and we started talking  like we were a happy couple.

After classes 

I was done with school and this and that, I was so done with everything. and Kiba was being a jerk about how he got a girlfriend before me, Kiba and hinata had recently gotten together  and I have to admit they made a great couple. but right now I just want to get home and rest. As I made my way to my locker I was opening my school bag and searching for my phone which I got out and checked, and I saw a text form Sakura. She texted me the place where we were going to have are date, it was a close by movie theater. I texted her until I made it to my locker, when i opened my locker a card fell out. I was stunned cause I never get any letters, I picked it up and was more shocked to see a heart in the middle of the card.

At this point I was convinced that it was a stupid prank from Kiba, but still opened it just in case it was not a prank. When I opened the card there wasn't writing it was just cut out words glued on to  the letter. I was confused as to why this person would waste so much time doing this. I now knew it  wasn't  Kiba cause he wouldn't  waste so much doing this, as I shook the thought of who it  might be away I began to read. "You really shouldn't go out with Sakura, cause if you do a package will be waiting for you."   I was just sighing as I throw out the letter thinking it was another prank or a Sakura fan.

At home

As I unlocked my front door I still felt uneasy from that letter. I got inside took my bag off and tossed it to the corner of the front door, I took my shoes off and was making my way to my bed. But... there wasn't no mess on the floor, I got curious and checked the apartment... but there wasn't any mess. I was questioning myself as I walked inside the now clean kitchen, I was going back in to my memory  to see if I did anything or cleaned anything. But I stopped dead in my tracks, when I saw a letter on the kitchen table. I grabbed it and opened it " you know you shouldn't  throw away a warning someone  gives to you Naru~Kun.
If you tell the cops I'll come at night to see you,

Ps. I put the thing in the envelope so try to guess what I'll do to you if you tell"

I was shaking  uncontrollably with fear taking over me. I didn't want see the other thing inside the envelope cause I thought it was going to be something that was going to show that they'd kill me. But after a good minute I took the other thing out...

It was a condom...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Word count : 878 words

Why did you chose her over me? yandere Sasuke x Narutoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें