1.) How you met

Yumeko
After watching Yumeko gamble with Mary you were astonished by the fact that she had actually won considering she was a new student and Mary had been on top for the longest time. After the gamble you decided to work up enough courage to go and talk to her. Eventually after talking for awhile you and Yumeko hit it off and soon enough you both started gaining feeling for one another.

Mary
You and Mary had been long time friends since the beginning of middle school and you had feeling for her for awhile now and when you saw her lose the gamble to the new student Yumeko Jabami you felt awful for Mary. Sure Mary could be rude and snobby at times but she had a sweet spot for the people she held dear and you were one of them. After the gamble you sat and comforted Mary as much as you could and soon Mary found out she was in love with her best friend.

Ryota
You and Ryota had almost all your classes together and you both had talked to each other a few times but still not very close. When Yumeko Jabami came to your school she noticed that Ryota did have a small crush on you. Yumeko got Ryota to talk with you and the rest is history.

Midari
As most students you never really decided to bug the student council. There was one student council member however that did get your heart racing a little bit and it was Midari Ikishima, head of the Beautification Committee and a psychopath for guns and such. You living most of your life around guns you never really cared. One day after school you were walking home when you heard a familiar voice. You knew exactly who it was. You looked around the corner to see Midari pointing a gun at a student and Yumeko pushed up against the wall. Getting curious you decided to watch this all go down. After it all Midari was walking past you looking a little upset and you decided to take your chance and speek up. "Well...that was certainly something..." You said causing Midari to turn around with a "huh?" You looked up at her and held your hand out. "Midari? Am I right? I'm Y/N." Midari took your hand and studied you for a bit until she decided she liked your style and soon you would be hers.

Yuriko
It was actually a very long time ago but there was a festival around the area that you and Yuriko were around and you had locked your gaze upon her. You both started talking to each other soon after and when you have both attended school together and she became part of the student council she felt as if she needed to keep you a secret from the other council memebers. Even though Yuriko kept you a secret from the council members she couldn't keep her love for you a secret.

Runa
Being the video game lover that she is Runa had came to an arcade that you were in too. You were getting really high scores in almost every game you played and this had caught Runa's attention. You two had decided to start talking to each other and after realizing you both almost had all the same interests Runa had taken an interest in you.

Kirari
You had always kept special and quiet feeling for the student council president Kirari Momobami but had never told anyone considering you knew what would happen byt little did you know that Kirari also held feeling for you as well. Kirari would keep a very close eye on you and soon enough you were called to talk to Kirari. You sat down in front of her and asked "Uhm..w-why am I here?" Kirari squinted at you a bit and gave her usual smiling smirk. "You see, me as the student council president you know you can't turn me down and I have taken quite a liking to you and I want you. So with that being said I want you to be mine Y/N L/N." You were astonished but with enough nerve you spoke up with small tears welling up and answered "Yes. Yes, of course!"

Ririka
You and Ririka had always had a secret and loving realationship together but you were never lovers. Everyday after school you two would walk each other home and talk. You were the one she showed her true self to the most. You were the one who she talked to the most and the one that she loved the most and she knew tgat you both had to be more than friends. On an average day Ririka walked you home as she started to speak. "Y/N...do you ever.." Ririka trailed off. You looked over to her a little curious. "Yes?" You asked. "Well...do you ever think of me...more than a friend?" Ririka asked. It took you a few second to actually understand what she meant and with enough will power you muttered a quiet yes with a tint of blush to your face. Ririka took your hands and looked you in the eyes. "That's good to know. Because I wanna be much more than just friends"