19.) When you lose big in a gamble

Yumeko
As she witnessed you lose she started sweating and her eyes started glowing red and she couldn't control herself. "Oh my! Losing everything just for the sake of the gamble!! This is so much! The rush is almost intoxicating!!" Yumeko moaned under her breathe as she spoke. Yuemko would began to put her hand between her thighs and squirmed around as you walked away in defeat.

Ryota
Ryota would be devastated. He couldn't even think straight he was distraught for you. After the gamble you ran into his arms lightly sobbing as he rubbed your back and told you it was going to be okay.

Mary
She would be pretty pissed. Mary had gotten pretty mad in gambles before but this had taken the cake. Mary couldn't belive how far you had fell. Mary would stay stoic on the outside but on the inside she wanted to crush the person who beat you.

Midari
When Midari found out how hard you lost she became hysterical. "BUWAHAHAHAHAH!! Awwh so sad! Hahahaha!!! Really??" You would feel ashamed that you lost so badly because her reaction made you feel that way but it wasn't your fault at all actually. Midari would have zero mercy for her actions which only made you feel worse but there wasn't much you could do but pay up.

Yuriko
Yuriko was in shock. When she heard how much you lost in a gamble she covered her mouth and felt her heart ache. "Oh...no!" Yuriko sighed. Later that day she found you and tried to comfort you and tell you that everything was going to be perfectly fine but she still couldn't help the dact that she was heartbroken for you.

Runa
There wasn't exactly anything she could do. Runa is only a host she can't call off the gamble or anything or even see this coming. But after losing so much she couldn't help but feel bad for her bf/gf. There wasn't any way she could help you cheat either. If she had she would probably lose everything just like you had. After the gamble she apologized but still felt awful fir letting you lose so much.

Kirari
The news she had heard amused her but she didn't make fun of you nor did she try to comfort you either. All Kirari really did was watch you after the gamble thinking how silly it was to bet that much in a gamble but still she wasn't making fun of you. Kirari still loved you very much almost too much so once she met up with you after school she gave you the money you owed. "Naughty Y/N...making me spend my money on you. Well I guess it can't be helped." Kirari smirked as she gifted you the money and she wasn't going to take no as an answer.

Ririka
Even though Ririka had done nothing wrong she felt bad. Maybe she felt bad beacause she had there to watch the match go on and you lose alot or maybe it was because she couldn't help you. When the gamble ended she pulled you into a warm imbrace and started lightly sobbing complaining on how sorry she was and if there was anything she could do to make it up to you.