21.) When they ask you to join them in the shower

Yumeko
One afternoon at Yumeko's house she asked if you would like to accompany her in the shower. You were a little confused but thought it would be fun so why not? "Oh Y/N?" Yumeko sang. You turned your attention to her with a "Hm?" And she smiled as she asked "Would you like to take a shower with me?" Your eyes widened but then a small blush appeared. "Ohhh! Uh...hm. Okay~"

Ryota
It was a slow and lazy Sunday and Ryota was really stressed from all of the gambling and housepet stuff so he thought a warm shower would be a good way to calm down but he wanted a shower with you. "Y/N? Uhh...w-would you like to take a shower with me?" He asked. He was really nervous, he had never asked anything like this but he knew what the answer already was. You looked over at him a little suprised but gave a really sweet smile and replied with "Yes!"

Mary
It was almost time for bed and Mary wanted to take a shower before that time so she grabbed a towl and a bar of soap but she wanted something more. Oh right! Mary needed some company and she knew just who to ask. Mary came into the room you were in and her cheeks became red very quickly. "Um...so hey, do you wanna take a shower with me?" Mary spoke in a nervous voice. You were a little anxious at first but you relaxed quickly. "Haha! Yeah I'd love too" you replied happily.

Midari
To be completely honest Midari was planning on asking you to join her in the shower for awhile and the time was finally here. You were chilling in her bedroom when all of a sudden Midari came in and lean her figure against the door frame and smirked. You looked at her with a curious expression on your face. "Hey hottie~ Wanna join me in the shower?" Your face instantly lit up but without hesitation you agreed. However though while you were in the shower with Midari she turned to you and gave you a hug from behind then lightly bit your neck releasing a quiet sigh from you...things got pretty heated after that.

Yuriko
If you know anything about Yuriko than you know that the topic of suggestive things are not her style so you were quite shocked when she asked you to join her in a bath. You accepted of course but was still a little taken back. "Oh Y/N?" Yuriko popped her head into the room you were in with a smile. You smiled back and tilted your head. "Yes?" You asked. "Would you like to join me for a nice and relaxing bath?" She spoke softly not wanting to shock you but did the opposite. Your eyes widened quickly and mouth opened just a tad but noded nevertheless. It was a very relaxing bath indeed.

Runa
One day after school Runa went home to take a nice relaxing bath/shower to calm down and everything but she felt like something was missing, however she shaked off the thought and tried to continue but still got the feeling like something was missing and then she knew what it was. Runa shaked her head and chuckled she stepped out from the steamy bath/shower and got her phone. Runa called you over and asked if you would like to join her. You accepted and enjoyed the rest of your bath/shower with Runa.~

Kirari
It was a slow Saturday night and Kirari was laying in bed. It was 9:00 and she wanted nothing more than for her lovely bf/gf to join her for a relaxing and warm bath. Kirari called you and asked you to come over saying she had a "Suprise" for you. After 10 minutes you finally arived to Kirari's. Kirari led you to the bathroom only for you to find the bathroom to smell of vanilla and roses. The bathtub was fillied with bubbles and rose petals while along the outside of the tub were roses and two champaign glasses and a champaign bottle while a bench in the center of the bathtub that had strawberries and bowl of chocolate beside it.

 The bathtub was fillied with bubbles and rose petals while along the outside of the tub were roses and two champaign glasses and a champaign bottle while a bench in the center of the bathtub that had strawberries and bowl of chocolate beside it

(Something like that)
You were in shock. You didn't think your girlfriend would ever actually pull something together like this. Your turn your gaze to Kirari to see her pulling down her shirt and see her clear exposed back. She smirked and chuckled. "Ahehe, like what you see? C'mon~ It is your turn~" Your face was red but soon enough you two were in the bath having a great time.

Ririka
Ririka was feeling lonely one night and wanted to do something a little different then what she usually would. Ririka called you over and when you showed up Ririka started getting a little sheepish. "Uhm...Y/N, would y-you like to b-bathe...with me tonight? Its fine if you don't want to-" you smiled but cut Ririka off but grabbing both of her hands and giggling. "Oh RiRi. Of course! Why would I say no?" A smile spread across Ririka's face and that night you took a long calming bath together snd fell asleep in each other's arms in bed.