24.) When you get into an accident

Yumeko
When Yumeko received a call from a police offercer informing you that you had been in a serious car accident she was in complete and total shock. Throughout the rest of the day she was worried and scared that you wouldn't be okay. Luckily however everything turned out fine in the end though when Yumeko came to check up on you at the hospital.

Ryota
Ryota got a call infoming him about how you were inside a burning building and many were killed. Ryota was absolutely terrified and suprised, so when Ryota asked about you they said that you had gotten out safely but not without causing just a bit of damage. Ryota came to see you later that day in relief knowing you were okay.

Mary
At first Mary thought this might have just been some joke. I mean there was no way you could have gotten injured...right? "Look, if this is some sick joke I swear to god this isn't funny!" Mary growled on the phone. "I am sorry but this is no joke. Y/N was injured but its nothing the hospital can't fix. Everything will be fine she/he just may be in serious pain. Hello? Ma'am? Are you there?" The opperater asked. Mary put the phone down, tears streaming down her cheeks and wide eyed. Soon after the call Mary went to the hospital to find you hooked up to tubes and closed eyes. Mary stayed with you all night until you woke up.

Midari
Honestly Midari found it kinda funny but them realized that her gf/bf could have been killed. Everybody was talking about it at school and that didn't help at all so that just stressed her out even more. But luckily Midari came to check up on you and thank the stars you were all right.

Yuriko
When Yuriko got a call that there had been an accident she felt her heart shatter into a million pieces. "Oh..my. Please tell me she/he is going to be okay! Is she/he??" Yuriko cried over the phone. Luckily everything was fine and you were not injured but you would have to stay at the hospital for a few more days.

Runa
At first Runa didn't wanna believe this and though maybe it's just a prank or something but after getting the full story Runa knew that this was certainly no prank and needed to know if you were going to be okay. Runa ran off to the hospital to see you doing just fine. "Thank the stars. Don't do that to me!" Runa sighed.

Kirari
Kirari was in the middle of doing her usual routine when she got a phone call. "Hello. This is Kirari Momobami speaking." Kirari answered the phone casually. "We regret to inform you that Y/N has gotten into a awful accident and is being taken to the hospital as we speak and this is the number we found in their bag." Kirari's face dropped intirely and she was in absolute shock. Then and there Kirari hung up the phone not even bothering to answer the person on the line. Kirari ran out the door and straight to the hospital. Everything was okay.

Ririka
Ririka had just got doing a small bit of shopping and as she was walking out of the store a random female student from school ran up to her and started shouting at her. "Are you Ririka Momobami?" Ririka was quite confused but answered in a civil manner with a yes. "Well Y/N L/N just got into an accident and is now in the hospital!!" Ririka was still for a minute but within a second tears started to fill her eyes. Ririka dropped her bags, pushed the girl out of the way and ran quickly to the hospital trying to not think of the worst. When she got to your room in the hospital she saw you hooked up to wires and tubes. Ririka sat down beside you waiting to see if you would say anything. A couple seconds passed before you opened your eyes and smiled weakly. "Hey RiRi"