15.) When somebody hurts you

Yumeko
She would turn sadistic and her eyes would start to glow red with anger. Yumeko loved you and she wanted you to be safe at all costs so she would settle things in a gamble and would laugh mercilessly when they had lost.

Ryota
He would be very mad. So mad that he would want to start a fight with who had hurt you so they could feel the same way. "Who was it Y/N?" Ryota growled under his breath.

Mary
Mary would be pretty pissed to say the least. She would start getting very frustrated and outraged. "That ASSHOLE!" Mary screamed. You would be a little shocked but very warmed to know that she cared about you. I mean of course she did you were her bf/gf but to know she was going this far was very considerate of her.

Midari
This is when Midari would actually start getting physical. "Who?" Midari asked in a lower voice. "Huh?" You asked a little frightened at her tone. "Who was the bastard that HURT YOU?!!" Midari yelled loudly at her last words. You were quite frightened but you already knew what was going to happen. "Don't worry Y/N...I have to take care of some business..."

Yuriko
She would be very displeased but there isn't much she can do. If she were to get physical or raise her voice it would be considered disrespectful so the best she could do was comfort you and think about all the terrible things the person who hurt you could go through.

Runa
Like everyone else Runa wasn't very happy but again there isn't much she could do. If you were to get hurt by someone the least she could do is mouth off at them while you watch. Runa would of course be disappointed that she couldn't do much but that isn't her fault.

Kirari
Kirari would be very upset but obviously wouldn't show it. After you told her what happened she had complete control over the problem now. Of course you got hurt by another student and Kirari is the president of the school so anything could really happen to the student who hurt you. "I'll take care of this Y/N...thank you for telling me."

Ririka
Ririka would be devastated. She would feel so angered and she felt defeated. Even though you were the one who got hurt she felt like she was hurt because she didn't know how to help. She didn't wanna start a fight or mouth off but at least she could help you feel better hopefully.