22.) When you give them the silent treatment

Big thank you to loligunpop for requesting this chapter! This was a perfect request!
-----------------------------------------------------

Yumeko
Yumeko would be a little upset and confused but wouldn't completely understand why you were being so rude to her. But nevertheless she gave you some time to be by yourself.

Ryota
Ryota thought he had done something to dissapoint you for you to give him the silent treatment. He was really upset but thought you just needed some space and/or alone time.

Mary
At first it didn't really bug her but then it started getting on her nerves. "What the hell Y/N? Why won't you talk to me huh? Did I do something?" Mary yelled clenching her fists as you faced away from her. Honestly you could have cared less.

Midari
She was confused that was for sure but she didn't really care either. At some point she would stop herself from asking a question or telling you something fir she knew that you wouldn't answer anyways. Of course over time it got annoying and she was getting pretty sick of it but there was nothing she could do.

Yuriko
Yuriko was upset but accepted your choices. At some points if she was feeling really lonely she would try to get you to talk to her but you wouldn't give in. Yuriko let you be but deep down she was very disconsolate.

Runa
The only thought running through Runa's head was that you were acting silly and childish. "I mean...seriously Y/N, really? You're being stupid you know that right?" Runa mocked you. This just mad you even more mad. Sometimes she even giggled because she thought this was ridiculous.

Kirari
Kirari actually tried to figure out why you were being so hushed. But like most of her other personalities she found this to be quite amusing. Though Kirari was trying to figure out why you were being so silent she couldn't help but observe you in all of this. Kirari didn't say anything to you and you didn't say anything to her.

Ririka
Ririka was very sad. She had no idea what she had done wrong or why she made you act like this and was trying to get you to talk to her. "Oh please Y/N! T-tell me what I did so...so wrong! I'm sniff sorry! I-I..!" Ririka started tearing up and crying. Ririka's nose starting getting red and her eyes became puffy. A small bit of you did feel bad but again you couldn't care.