25.) When you sleep over

I can't name a single person who didn't request this chapter sooo no shoutout sorry!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yumeko
Whenever you and Yumeko you both like to play card games, cuddle watch romance comedies and just overall have a blast together! Anytime that you both get to have with each other is perfect.

Ryota
All you and Ryota do is talk and listen to music together in bed or pop in a movie and eat some ice cream and chill out together since school can get pretty stressful at times.

Mary
Mary and you like to do honestly anything that feels right in the moment. Sometimes you would play board games or truth or dare or would you rather. At times you would even play with each others hair and gossip about some people you didn't like at school.

Midari
Any sleep over with Midari is an experience on its own really. Together you like to watch scary movies tell scary stories and do all that and of course at the end of the night let's just say you and Midari play a "special game" together in bed~

Yuriko
Its a pretty chill night together when you and Yuriko get together. Together you play some music and talk about your day or play with each others and hair and watch movies and bake some sweet treats together.

Runa
A sleep over with Runa would consist of playing videogames and eating pizza. Sometimes you would try to annoy her by kissing her or telling her lovey dovey sappy things to make her flustered ir embarrass her. Hey, its cute!

Kirari
If Kirari knows you are coming over for a sleep over she would go all out for it. Kirari would prepare a nice meal gather some movies to watch and make sure everything was just perfect. Then at the end of the night she also had a special treat for you~

Ririka
It doesn't really matter to Ririka what you two do together as long as you both enjoy yourselves. Maybe you two will watch movies or play games but every sleepover with Ririka has to end in cuddles in bed with sweet and tender kisses.