23.) When you text

Thank you to iamasimpforkirari fir helping out the book with this request. It was a big help!
---------------------------------------------------------

Yumeko
❤Meko🖤 - Hello Y/N! Would you like to go to this new cafe after school with me?

🌹Y/N - Ofc Meko! I would love to!

❤Meko🖤 - Okay great! I'll see you after school then! Oh and Y/N, I also got you a gift!

🌹Y/N - Oh Yumeko!! You didn't have to! Really, that's so kind!

❤Meko🖤 - It's just one little gift! What's the harm? I hope you will like it ^^

🌹Y/N - I guess there isn't any...but still thank you so much! I'm sure I'll love it!

❤Meko🖤 - Oh Y/N!! I have to go now my break is over, I'll see you after school I love you!

🌹Y/N - See you then! Love you too

Ryota
🍓LoverBoy - Goodmorning Y/N, do you want me to pick you up so I can walk you to school?

🌸Sunshine🌸 - Yes please! But just get ready for tons and tons of kisses when I come out!

🍓LoverBoy - Oh I'll be ready! See you in 5 Y/N

🌸Sunshine🌸 - Oki doki!

Mary
✨Y/N✨ - Hey Mary, what are doing cutie? 🖤

💛Goldie💛 - Nothing much just laying in bed thinking about you I guess...

✨Y/N✨ - Awww!! Mary! You are so sweet! I love when you tell me things like that!

💛Goldie💛 - grr...SHUT UP!!

✨Y/N✨ - Never! 😘 I love you Mary

💛Goldie💛 - Love you too...

Midari
🖤Dari - Wassup hot stuff

🌹Hottie🌹 - Uhm just chilling. What are you doing cutie?

🖤Dari - Thinking about your sexy body and thinking about how much better it would look on mine~

🌹Hottie🌹 - uhmm...Midari I don't think that's very appropriate.

🖤Dari - Ohhh c'mon babe~ I thought you liked it when I talk that way

🌹Hottie🌹 - Yeah but I'm not in the mood and it needs to be at the right place and time

🖤Dari - Fine. Can you come over to my place tonight then?? Please?

🌹Hottie🌹 - Midari I have work to do tonight I can't. Maybe next weekend.

🖤Dari - OH PLEASE?? IT WOULD ONLY BE 20 MINUTES PLEASE??

🌹Hottie🌹 - ugh...fine. 20 minutes at your place but then I gotta go. I hate giving into you.

🖤Dari - Yes!! See you soon hottie! I love you.

🌹Hottie🌹 - I love you too dumbass.

Yuriko
🌸Yuriko🌸 - Good Morning Y/N would you like to have a picnic with me thus fine morning?

🌺Y/N🌺 - Ofc Yuriko! I'd love to! Anytime that I would get with you is perfect really!

🌸Yuriko🌸 - oh Y/N~ You flatter me. I love you so much! I'm very happy you are part of my life!!

🌺Y/N🌺 - Same to you! ^^

🌸Yuriko🌸 - Okay Y/N I will pick you up shortly wear your best kimono!💗

🌺Y/N🌺 - I will! See you soon!!

Runa
✨Player 1 - Y/N!!!!

Player 2✨ - Yes? Is everything okay?

✨Player 1 - OMGGG I finally got the new V/G/N (video game name) that we've been waiting for!!!

Player 2✨ - Are you serious??

✨Player 1 - Yes!! You need to come play it with me like RIGHT NOW!!!

Player 2✨ - Alright I'm on my way! I love you Runaaa!!!💋💋💋

✨Player 1 - yeah..uh I love you too💕

Kirari
Kiki💙✨ - Hello Y/N~ How are you doing this fine evening my love?

🌹SugarPlum Y/N - I'm doing great, and you?

Kiki💙✨ - Fine as usual. Anyways...Y/N why don't you come over for a bit? It's a little lonely here and I would love some company~

🌹Sugarplum Y/N - Oh, well...I guess I could come over for just a short while. What's the harm? What did you have in mind?

KiKi💙✨ - Well I thought maybe we could eat a lovely dinner then watch a movie perhaps and then well...maybe a little private time in bed?❤

🌹Sugarplum Y/N - I'm on my way.

Ririka
💘BBy - Hello Y/N. Today is a really nice and warm day, would you like to go on a walk on the beach with me?

💗SugarPie Y/N - Sure! I'd love to! We can also grab a drink if you'd like~ It'll be on me~

💘BBy - Oh! I don't know...I mean I guess it could be fun but hmm I don't know!

💗Sugarpie Y/N - C'mon RiRi! Live a little we could have alot of fun y'know!

💘BBy - Okay okay fine what the heck? It'll be fine! I'll see you soon then! Love you Y/N!!💙💜💙💜

💗Sugarpie Y/N - That's the spirit RiRi! See you soon, love you too!💋💋💙💜💙