20.) When they are sad

Yumeko
When Yuemko is feeling down you try everything in your power to make her feel better again. If you know that she is down you ask her to play a game and you let her win.

Ryota
When Ryota is sad he would try to play it off like "Oh nonono I'm fine! Really!" When deep down you know that isn't the truth so you would ask him to take a walk with you so he could let out how he feels. You would hold his hand and let him know that everything is gonna be okay.

Mary
Mary would be very sad but wouldn't show it and try to keep it to herself and fix it herself but you would never let your girlfriend feel that way. So if you finally got through to her she would tell you everything and she would take you out for stargazing as she let out how she truly felt. After awhile she started feeling alot better though and that was the truth. "Y'know...I'm already feeling alot better, and for real this time" Mary blushed and smile as the words escaped her lips.

Yuriko
Yuriko would never want to bother you with something pity or with something that she think might waste your time so she keeps very quiet about her feelings but you can clearly see through it. If you got her to speak up she would tell you what's wrong and to make her feel better you would make her a small nice meal to make her feel better and end the night with a long and passionate kiss.

Midari
Midari is always in constant pain and is always feeling her lowest but would hide behind the risk of death and a twisted and cursed smile that seemed to never leave her face. However you being the closest with her you can always tell how she feels and there is only one thing you can do when she is upset. Pull the trigger. And if you did she would go crazy like usual and get on her more "sadistic" side where she would want more until she was blinded by the lust in her heart. But of course Midari still wasn't happy for long.

Runa
When Runa is feeling upset there is only one cure to that and it's videogames! You would take her home and you would play videogames together all night and most rounds you let her win and let her tease you. But just to add a cherry on everything else you would give her a sweet peck on the lips to leave her cheeks burning red. "Ah! Uhmm..err t-thanks Y/N" Runa stumbled after the kiss.

Kirari
Even though Kirari and you are very close even sometimes for you it's hard to know when she's sad because she hides behind a clever smirk and those knowing eyes, but if you break through all of smirks you sometimes will find her upset. If she is you both lay down together as her head rests on your chest and she tells you how she's feel while you rub her back lightly. You give her advice to make her feel better giving her passionate kisses as your intimacy rises.

Ririka
When the mask is off that's when you find how sad she really is. Big or small you try to cheer her up as much as you can by taking her out for walks, telling jokes, going out, cuddling, kisses and really anything just to get her to smile really. When she tells you how she feels it breaks your heart because all you want for your sweet RiRi is happiness and all she really needs is you around to keep her company.

A/N
Whaaat?? Three chapters in one day? Haha! Yup! School is out of the way (for now) so I'm gonna write a bit more to keep y'all satisfied! More chapters coming soon!!