27.) When they get drunk

Yumeko
When Yumeko got drunk or came home drunk she would talk to you and let her hands roam your body with eyes filled with lust. You would try to eventually get her to sleep without her getting into too much trouble.

Ryota
All Ryota would do after a few too many drinks is hiccup and giggle while his head rested on your shoulder. It was pretty cute but of course he tired himself out within enough time.

Mary
If Mary ever got drunk or came home drunk Mary would have red cheeks and a bunch of hiccups. You would normally try to get her to bed right away because she was getting pretty crazy and a little out of hand. Whenever you would try to escort Mary to her room and swat her hands in front of your face to get you away from her. Its pretty messy when Mary gets drunk for sure.

Midari
Now there has been too many times when Midari has come home drunk. So much so that you know the process of what's about to happen. Midari comes home and she sits on your lap while you straddle her, have a 10 minute hot and steamy makeout session, Midari giggles for like 15 minutes straight and tires herself out. Yup, pretty fun.

Yuriko
Yuriko doesn't handle alcohol very well so luckily she doesn't drink very much. However though when she did drink a few times she would talk in between hics and giggles about random non sense. It was silly for sure but you're just happy she doesn't do that anymore.

Runa
Runa is a whole mess when she gets drunk like no lie. Runa starts to whine, and fuss basically acting like a two year old. You have to wait 2 and a half hours for her to calm down before she can actually go to bed.

Kirari
All Kirari wants to do when she gets drunk is take you to bed. Kirari would whisper in your ear, lightly kiss your neck and grind against you. Of course tempting but you knew it would be wrong so you just let her tire herself out.

Ririka
Much like Yuriko Ririka doesn't care too much for alcohol and she's only drank like once or twice. But when she did she would tell you stupid dad jokes or just do some stupid stuff in general. You took her to bed pretty quickly. You couldn't stand seeing your baby like that any longer.