Masks (grumbo)

Oof first chapter, will it be good? Probably not lmao
Words: 744
Ship: Grumbo (a classic)
Genre: fluff
~~~
"Seriously, dude, I can't breath. I swear if this stupid virus doesn't wipe me out then carbon dioxide poisoning will." The tall man explains as he struggle to fit his mustache inside of his mask.

"Quit complaining, you big baby. You'll be fine. Besides I just need to grab a couple more things," Iskall says, blabbering On about the items he needed from the store. Mumbo, on the other hand, still fighting with his mask. He couldn't get it to stay around his ears and god is that his breath he smells?

They arrive at the local grocery store, Iskall grabbing a shopping cart from the little rows they're in. He pulls out a little bottle from his pocket and squeezes the liquid out on his hands and rubs it against the carts handle. He motions to mumbo, asking if he wants any. The Brit groans at how overly sanitary he's being.

"Come on, dude, we have to keep sanitized" Iskall says in a serious voice, very different from his natural goofy and fun voice. Mumbo noticed this and stuck his hand out, rubbing his hands together with the germX.

Iskall takes the cart and walks in front, mumbo trailing behind. He listens to Iskall rant about how the potato's suck and just how big the strawberries have gotten this year. He nods along, not really paying attention.

"Hey, dude, mind getting that for me?" Iskall asks, motioning for the sugar on a high shelf. Mumbo nods, dragging his feet to the shelf and reached up, grabbing it easily. As I start to pull my hand down, it crashes down with a small man, he stumbles back, Falling to the ground, letting out a small grunt.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Mumbo asks, reaching his hand down to help the stranger. It's when the man looks up at mumbo did he finally see his full face. He has stunning blue eyes and poofy dirty blond hair, his face was so small that the Norma sized mask he was wearing covered almost every inch from his nose to his chin. He wore a big jumper and simple blue jeans. Mumbos mouth stood open admiring this boy, thankfully, his mask covers it.

The smaller boy reaches his hand up, accepting The help, and Mumbo pulled him up with ease. He's so tiny. The smaller of the two let's out a grunt as he's pulled up, mumbo smiled widely under his mask, thinking the man was just as cute.

"It's fine, you didn't see me. I should've been more aware." He said, adjusting his jumper and giving a smile, though, you could only really see his eyes smiling.
"Well, maybe, but I should've been more careful too," Mumbo stutters out quickly.
"Maybe you could make it up to me then," the smaller said with a wink, Mumbos face went red.
"Uh-um-" mumbo starts, before getting cut off by Iskall, cock blocked.

"Dude, come on we need to- oh," Iskall starts before looking at both men and smiling widely.
"What's going on here?" He questions, looking up at the blushing mumbo. The blonde chuckles, slightly embarrassed. Mumbo gives Iskall a side glare, the man laughing about it, "alright alright, I'll leave you be," he grabs the bag of sugar from Mumbo, laughing as he walks away.

Mumbo groans before looking back at the smaller, "how about I take you up on that offer after all this stuff blows over?" He asks, opening his phone to the dial. He giggles and takes it, typing in his phone number and name.
"I guess I'll hear from you soon then...?" He hands the phone back, raises his eyebrows signaling for his name.
"Uh, Mumbo, and I guess I will," he looks down at his phone, reading the name," Grian. That's a cute name." Grian smiles, looking up at him one last time with those beautiful eyes, waving and walking away down the isle to friend, who's just as tiny as him, giggling about what just happened.

"Well that seemed like a success, too bad it's right in the middle of quarantine." Iskall butts in, breaking Mumbo from him daze. "Shut it, what's next on that stupid list," The swed chuckles and they continue on with their shopping trip, Mumbo now even more excited for this stupid quarantine to end.

———————
Well damn ! I did it! Was is great? No clue, let me know!
Any suggestions for the next chapter and who it should be? Kinda wanting to do ScarDoc 👉🏻👈🏻