Cant say No (Mango? Tungo? Idk)

So this is kinda the beginning part of cheater but you don't gotta read this first it's just irk felt like it. It is Tango x Mumbo bc why not
Genre: Smut
Words:1614
——————————

Mumbo was hard at work at Tango's base door. Is was his first proper job since the switch in seasons. He remembers when Tango asked, sounding so pitiful and helpless with the redstone contraption. Of course Mumbo agreed, he loved helping his fellow hermits, even if it was something as hard as this door.

He wiped sweat from his forehead, wishing he wore something other than his basic suit and tie. He continued to place down the dust, lining it to pistons and other connectors. He was sure this was it.

As he stood to examine the door, trying to find anything wrong before starting up. He thought he didn't find any, but was met with a horrible fate when discovering he never put the door frame around the redstone contraption. He groaned and plopped down on the floor as the door continued to scream at the cracking blocks and pistons. Hours of hard work that he's going to have to redo.

Mumbo put his head in his hands, rubbing his eyes as he tries thinking of a way to figure this out when he heard a noise behind him. He turned around to see Tango behind him, curiously examining the door.

"Well that's an interesting way to build a door." He chuckles, giving Mumbo a goofy smile. Mumbo cracks a smile at the joke. "Yeah, yeah. I'll have to redo it. I forgot to place in the actual door frame."

Tango shakes his head with a smile, "You can worry about it later, come cool off. You've been working for hours." Mumbo thinks for a moment before standing up and nodding, wiping his dusty hands on his pants.

Mumbo follows Tango inside his little wooden hut. It's cramped, but so was his Hobbit Hole. Tango led Mumbo to a little table, letting him sit while he grabs a bottle of water for the taller man.

When Mumbo got the cold drink, he gave a quick "thanks" before chugging most of it. Tango nodded back, sitting down next to him.

"So when do you want me to come back to redo?" Mumbo asks after he's done gulping down the water. Tango ponders for a second, "any time will be fine, honestly." Mumbo nods, tapping a finger on his jaw.

Tango took this moment to really look at Mumbo, the tall, raven haired man was more muscular than Tango always thought he was. His skin was glistening with sweat and his hair messy. Tango bit his lip at the view.

Tango has been having issues with his relationship with Impulse and Zed. He never saw Zed anymore and Impulse has been spending so much time with Bdubs that Tango really hasn't gotten to see his boyfriends, leaving Tango very horny and needy.

Was Mumbo still dating Grian? I haven't seen them together as much. Tango thought, maybe I could just try. And try he did.

"So," Tango starts leaning closer to Mumbo, their legs touching as he bats his pretty red eyes at Mumbo, "do you need anything from me?" Mumbo coughs, choking slightly on his water. "W-What?"

"You know, for the door. Is there anything you need me to get for you?" Tango cocks his head, looking up at Mumbo with a helpless expression.

"Oh! Oh no.. no I have everything don't worry." He smiles nervously as Tango leans in a little more. "But I really should be going."