Sweet talk (bdubsxkeralis)

Art in the cover is made by me!
My art program isn't working so take a sketch instead, sue me.
Icky gross fluff since I'm in the mood >:)
Idk man, just cute shit.
Ship: BDubs x Keralis
Genre: fluff asf
Word count:500
I know it's short, I'm just, idk more of an artist lmao. Not to mention I've been a little down lately and fuCKING HELL DID I HURT MY HAND.
Long story short I tried saving my succulents from falling and my barrel cactus did not like that. Anyways, I didn't proof read TvT
Suggested by @Sunbaemins I think I spelled that right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BDubs opens his eyes, squinting at the bright light coming from his window, he ultimately rolls over to his other side, annoyed of the glare. When he rolls over, he's met with his new husband. He smiles, thinking back to their wedding day only a month ago. He truly does love this man. He cuddles close to the scruffy and snoring man. Wrapping his arms around his chest to pull him in closer. Keralis snorts, waking up from the sudden movement.

"Hey, Sweet Face," he smiles, lifting his arm up to rest on BDubs bicep. The other smiled, taking in keralis' smell, even though it's starting to fade. Ever since they've moved in together their scents have been colliding. Before you would enter BDubs' home and be greeted with a smell of cinnamon and deep oak, but now it's mixed with a sweet scent like vanilla or dark chocolate. It could also be a sweaty smell, since Keralis work with construction.

BDubs giggles, looking up at the man, "you're the sweet face," he mumbled, earning a wide goofy grin from Keralis. He stretches a little bit, letting out a low grumble. BDubs love the sight, he takes it all in, loving how deep his morning voice is. "You're sexy," he says bluntly. Keralis let's put a chuckle, "it's too early for this." He pushes the smaller man away slightly, BDubs squirming and whining at it.

"You're like a toddler, Bubbles." He laughs, BDubs scrunches his nose. "I'm not a toddler!" He exclaims, his face slightly starting to heat up. "You are," Keralis hoops him on his little nose, before tossing off the blanket and getting up. He stretches once more and starts walking to the kitchen. "Hey! I wasn't done cuddling!" The smaller yelled, slightly throwing his fists down on the bed. Keralis stands outside the doorway, "and you say you're not a toddler?"

BDubs pouts, making a granny hand for him. Keralis rolls his eyes slightly with a smile, walking over to him. "What?" He asks jokingly. BDubs puckers his lips and closed his eyes, waiting for Keralis to catch the hint. He leans down, letting their noses rub against each other's. "Not with that morning breath," he says quietly, and walked away with a little bit of speed, knowing what's coming next.

"You little-!" BDubs jumps out of bed, running towards the older man, laughing. The two wrestled around a little bit, chasing each other every now and then, having little boosts of energy so early.

The flop on their new couch, BDubs cuddling into Keralis' side. "I'm serious though, go brush your teeth." He says finally, smirking down at the younger man. BDubs groans and gets up, wanting to get his morning kiss no matter what it takes, "fine, but you have to make me pancakes!"