Relaxing (RenDoc)

Ren being a cock warmer sounds great atm
I didn't pre-read it so don't be mean 😞
Genre: smut
Ship: RenDoc
Words: 2104
———————

Doc was stressed, you can tell by the way his hair is messed up rather than his normal up-do, his posture more slumped, and his fingers pinching at the bride of his nose. He normally gets moody during this state, so much pent up stress and anger bleeding out just from his expressions.

Ren normally stayed out of his way when he was stressed like this, ears folded and tail between his legs. But today, Ren had more courage. He sneaks fairly close to the man, staying behind him. He tilts his head as he looks over the mans shoulder, his ears sticking straight up as he tries catching a glance.

"Yes, Ren?" Doc asks, voice deep as he peered over his shoulder, his mechanical eye glaring him, making Ren want to cower away again. The shorter inhaled a sharp breath, standing up straight to keep his ground.

"You, uhm... you looked stressed," he squeaks, "And I wanted to know if I could help?" Doc looks at him and smirks. "Well isn't that sweet, but unless you know how to fix this shit then I don't think you can." Ren raises an eyebrow, seeing the blueprints for the new goat structure. Ren lowers his ears, thinking he should just back out now.

Doc only scoffs, turning back to the papers as he worked. Ren knew just how mean Doc can be, he didn't mean for it, but sometimes he was a little explosive. "Are you sure there isn't anything else?" Ren asks, walking closer to him so he could wrap his arms around Doc's, resting his head on his bicep. That earned a smile, Ren already felt better.

"I'm not sure what you could do," he moves his unoccupied hand to Rens cheek, "you're very cute though." He adds, earning a blush from the smaller. "Maybe a hug?" His big puppy dog eyes staring up at Doc made the hybrid melt. He simply shook his head, rolling his chair back to greet him. Rens tail was wagging as he jumped up into his lap, wrapping his arms and legs around him.

Doc smiled wrapping one of his arms around the man. They stayed like that for a little bit, just hugging and cuddling as Doc worked, eventually he can't help but get worked up again. "This is bullshit!" He growls at the paper, Ren gripping his shirt as his ears lower to his head. Ren had tried cuddling closer to the man, scooting farther into his grasp, in return putting pressure on Docs dick.

Doc grunted, wanting more. Ren could tell, already feeling a poke near his ass. He smirks, grinding on him slowly. "Baby, don't tease me." He growls, giving him a slide glance. Ren shrugs, pushing down a little harder, making Doc grip his sides roughly. Ren uses this as encouragement, kissing at his neck and shoulder.

"What did I say, pup?" He pulls his head back, "Dont make me punish you." Ren gives out a growl only a puppy could manage to squeak. It was honestly adorable, but Doc couldn't let Ren win. "Alright fine, if you really want to," Doc pushes his hand up Rens shirt, thumbing over his nipple. Ren moans softly, nodding.

Doc slips the shirt off of him easily, then continues back to his nipple, rubbing over it, pinching softly, and massaging the perky nub. Ren is letting out a cascade of moans, clawing at Docs chest. "Mm, Doc- ah," he's blushing, stuttering out his words, "please..."

"Please what, darling?" He stops, moving his hand down to grip at his hip bones, massaging the spot roughly. "More, please" he whispers out, embarrassed by his request. "Do you think you've been a good enough boy for more?" He asks, smirking as Ren's ears lower from the response, but he nods his head anyways. Doc only chuckles, "Was disobeying me being good?" He cocks his eyebrow.