Day 2 - In Swimming Suits

Nightmare walked up the stairs leading to his and Dream's room. He was wearing nothing but a teal and black swimsuit that ran down to his knees.

He was going to get Dream and invite him to go swimming with the rest of the group. Everyone was already down at the pool, most of them had gotten in already.

Horror and Dust weren't present because they were on their honeymoon doing who knows what.

Killer and Blue were cuddling in the hot tub, but knowing that they were both pretty kinky bastards, who knows.

Error was their 'lifeguard' as he didn't like the water, it made his haphephobia go all out of wack which Nightmare respected.

Ink was in the water in under five seconds when they got there; Nightmare had to push Cross in because he was being a pansy.

So all that Nightmare needed to do was to get his boyfriend.

"Hey, Nightmare! What's up?" Dream turned away from his computer, making eye contact with Nightmare.

"Well, everyone else is down in the pool area and I was wondering if you would like to join us?"

"Ooh! I'd love too! I'll be right down, mkay?"

"Awesome! See you Dreams!"

Nightmare teleported back downstairs and walked into the pool area. Blue and Killer looked like they were legitimately cuddling so that was good; Error was reading off to the side and Ink was trying to drown Cross.

Just as he left it.

Nightmare jumped into the water, splashing Ink and making him let go of Cross in the process. 

Cross took a large gasp of air as he resurfaced, glaring at Ink.

"Hehe! Sorry babe." Ink stuck his tongue out playfully.

Nightmare rolled his eyes as he relaxed against the wall of the pool, his head and shoulders above the water.

Suddenly a white and yellow blur splashed into the water. Nightmare smiled as Dream rose from the water.

As small water droplets fell off of Dream's ribs and rolling down Dream's spine, Nightmare's face it up, a bright teal blush taking up most of his face.

Dream's hotness was a surprise to Nightmare every time.

"Hey, Nightmare!" Dream swam over to Nightmare, squatting so he stayed mostly in the water.

"I love you. You know that?"

"Aww, I love you too."

Nightmare kissed Dream on his skull, pulling him close, small waves appearing in the water.

Dream made his way in front of Nightmare and pinned him against the wall. Nightmare gripped onto Dream's face and the two kissed, just happy in each other's embrace.

"EUGH, the four of you, GET A ROOM!" Error huffed, rolling his eyes and going back to his book.

Dream giggled as Nightmare turned around, scanning for Blue and Killer. The two other skeletons were literally on top of each other, doing something that Nightmare couldn't identify.

"Yeah, you too! Go fuck somewhere else!" Nightmare mocked, sticking his tongue.

"We're not having fucking sex in the hot tub!" Killer shouted, his face a deep red.

Dream laughed and pulled Nightmare back down and kissed him again.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Edit - Sorry for publishing this again, I needed to put the word count on here.

-Fallen

531 Words