Day 21 - With another OTP

"Wait really?!" Blue grabbed Error's hands, bouncing up and down on his heels. The glitchy man nodded, "After an excessive amount of times of you asking me to move in, I've caved, and I'm moving in."

Blue let out a loud squeal, grabbing Error's hand and dragging him inside. Dream perked up, turning around and grabbing the couch, curious.

"Dream guess what!"

"What?"

"Error said he'd move in with us!"

Dream smiled, a little surprised. "Really?

"Yeah! Apparently, if you bother someone long enough they'll agree!" Error huffed in response to that.

"Sweet! We've already had dinner, do you guys like, wanna watch a movie or something to celebrate?"

"Yes! Good idea! What do you want to watch babe?" Blue asked Error, still being bouncy.

"I dunno...Iron Man maybe? It was the first movie we watched together."

Blue gasped, "It was! That's a great idea! Come on, we can watch it right now! You don't have a lot of stuff to move in do you?"

"Uh. No. I lived in the Anti-Void Blue."

Blue snickered, pulling Error over to the couch and sat down in between the two. Dream moved over slightly, allowing the pair to sit next to each other.

Dream turned on the TV, scrolling through the many movies they had gathered over the years. He finally found the movie and turned it on, he then had to turn up the volume because Minecraft could get very loud at times.

Dream switched between watching the movie and watching Blue and Error. Error looked so in love, it was adorable.

Dream was a little jealous.

Error was completely asleep as the movie ended, leaning against Blue. Dream smiled, they were probably one of the cutest couples he had ever seen.

"Hey Blue?"

"Yeah Dreams?"

"He loves you so much, do you know that?"

"Uh, I suppose I know? How did you figure that out?"

"The way he looks at you dude, he looks so...in love."

"Aww, he's adorable-"

"You're so lucky, bro."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," Dream sighed, "I wish I had someone to look at me like that."

"Sounds like you already have someone in mind, who is it?"

"Nightmare. I don't know why, but he always looks at me with such hatred. I just want to love him."

Blue looked at Dream in disbelief before realizing that he was actually serious.

"Uh. Nightmare's trying to, literally, murder the bejesus out of you."

"Oh yeah, I forget about that."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

dhjfjfhrhhf

error has the big gay

-Fallen

422 Words