Day 11 - In Winter Clothes

Dream visibility shivered as he wrapped the blanket around him more. His knees were tucked into his chest as the TV played whatever was on, Dream didn't feel like changing it.

It was freezing in Nightmare's castle, Dream had no idea why it was, it just was. It wasn't like this last winter so he assumed that the heater was broken or something.

"Hey Dream, so bad news." Killer lamented, walking into the room, bundled up in a big, grayish-blue coat.

"The heater is broken?" Dream asked, praying it wasn't true.

"Yeah, Blue's been messing with it for the past three hours but he's thinking that we should call a professional."

"Shit...but he can fix most things though."

"I don't think the heating system to a castle is one of them though." Killer sassed, rolling his eyes.

Dream rolled his eyes back as Killer started to leave, but before exiting fully he poked his head back to say something.

"Also, Nightmare wants to talk to you in his throne room."

"Well tell Nightmare if he wants to talk to me, he's going to have to come to me because I'm not moving."

"You sure you want me to tell Nightmare that?"

"Yes, I'm fully fucking sure Killer."

"Alright alright..." Killer muttered, leaving the room. Dream snuggled closer into the blankets, actually feeling warm in the first time in like a month.

Nightmare suddenly burst into the room, he was wearing a black winter coat and a thick, teal scarf.

Nightmare walked over to Dream, he swaddled Dream with the blanket that was around him and then picked up the golden burrito in his arms.

"Nightmare?! What the hell?!" Dream asked, shifting around in his soft, fluffy, warm prison.

"Well, I was going to give you some winter clothes because I know for a fact that you down own any but you look, like, super cute as a fluffy burrito so that option was thrown out the window."

Dream's face flushed, he made some embarrassed noises as he snuggled in closer to the blanket.

Nightmare laughed and began to walk back into his throne room, his boots making soft little clicks as he moved.

He walked into the throne room and walked up the stairs. He sat down on the throne, Dream on his lap.

He gave Dream a soft kiss on his head, smiling.

"Nightmare?"

"Yeah babe?"

"My feet are cold."

"I don't care."

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

-Fallen

409 Words