Day 25 - Style Swapped

So this'll be more of a relationship/personality swap than a 'style' swap.

That's what I get for using a drawing challenge for writing ☠️

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

"You know Nightmare, you piss me off." Dream hissed, slamming Nightmare against the way by his neck.

"O-Oh yeah?" Nightmare sputtered, clawing at Dream's hand.

"Yeah...You abandon me in our universe for a hundred years and then you decide to come crawling back saying that you 'love me and want to fix our relationship'!"

"I-I do!"

"I don't care! I'm not going to allow you to fuck me up again!"

"You did not just...okay." Nightmare laughed, though he found nothing funny. "If we're going to point fingers, then let's talk about what you did me to me, HUH? Burning my books, shoving me into rivers, and being an overall asshole!"

"I was doing those things to protect you!"

"Protect me?? Are you insane?!"

"If I didn't do it then the villagers would have! Do you know what they wanted to do to you?!"

"I'm sure it wasn't any worse than what you did to me! I mean, I bet you take pride in making me suffer!"

Dream dropped Nightmare taking a step back, his angry demeanor slowly fading.

"Do you honestly think that there is not a day that goes by that I don't regret what I did to you?"

Nightmare paused, walking towards Dream. Nightmare cupped Dream's cheek, rubbing it with his thumb.

"Do you think that we can fix this...?" Dream muttered, putting his hand on Nightmare's.

"Fix what?"

"Us?"

"Mhm, I think we can. I'm uh, sorry for abandoning you in Dreamtale for a 100 years."

"Don't be, I kinda deserved it."

"Nobody deserves that Dream. But maybe you did a little bit."

Dream laughed, putting his forehead on the top of Nightmare's head. Dream grabbed Nightmare's wrists with his hands, the smaller man letting out a noise.

"Hey, Nightmare...?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"SurE-!"

Dream slammed Nightmare down on the floor, keeping his hands on Nightmare's wrists, making sure they stayed on the floor.

Nightmare managed to pull away for a moment, "D-Dream, not so rough..."

"Nightmare, you know me. I can't be anything but."

Nightmare tried to retaliate but Dream had already begun to kiss him again, giving him the most passionate French kiss Nightmare had ever been part of.

Dream finally let go of Nightmare, still keeping the negativity guardian on the floor underneath him.

"You're a dork..." Nightmare muttered.

"Oh yeah? IM a dork? Okay sure."

Nightmare rolled his eyes, giving Dream a softer kiss on the lips, "We can do this. We can fix us."

Dream kissed him back, "If you think so, then I think so too."

-Fallen

460 Words