Day 5 - In Love

Nightmare slammed his fists against his desk, and he did it over and over and over again. He soon tuckered himself out, collapsing onto the wooden floor of his bedroom.

His hands were bloody and the desk had some cracks in it but Nightmare didn't care. Nightmare was pissed.

Nightmare was fucking steamed. Outraged.

He wasn't happy for sure.

He realized that he was in love.

He knew he was because his actions told him so. He figured out that every time he went out to cause chaos, it was to bother him. It pissed him off!

Nightmare placed a hand to his mouth, both shocked and angry.

He was in love with Dream.

How stupid was that?

The person he had sworn to kill off and hate forever, he had fallen in love with. How long had he subconsciously doing things to get Dream attention?

Nightmare let out a sigh, he really couldn't be mad anymore, he didn't have the energy to. He smiled, it was one of disbelief and shock but it was a smile.

You know, he really didn't mind being in love with Dream. It could be worse. He could be in love with like, Fresh or something.

Fresh was weird and Nightmare didn't like him.

With all the strange, weird, even gross people in the Multiverse, he was legitimately glad that it was Dream.

It was always Dream.

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

So I think I forgot to publish this yesterday, I am sorry.

I might publish another one but I'm not sure.

-Fallen

257 Words