Day 18 - 15 Minute Story

How's this going to work?

Well, I'm going to get a verb from a random generator, set a timer for 15 minutes and write for that amount of time.

I am not allowed to spell check/change anything about it after the 15 minutes is up.

Verb Chosen - Ignore

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

"Hey, good morning babe..." Nightmare grumbled, opening one eye to see his boyfriend. To his surprise Dream was not beside him, though this wasn't uncommon, Dream usually didn't get up this early on weekends.

Nightmare sighed, wondering where Dream was. Maybe he was in the kitchen with Blue. Yeah, that must be it.

Nightmare sat up, still tired and grabbed his phone. He turned on the speaker and waited for Dream to pick up, using his tentacle to open the curtains.

It went to voicemail.

Nightmare let out a deep breath, and cancelled the call. Dream was probably busy, that's fine. Dream has a life and he has his.

Nightmare set the phone down and changed into something that wasn't pajamas. He slipping his phone into the back pocket of his pants and exited the room.

He meandered downstairs, where he was soon joined by Cross. The two talked as they reached the dining room, Nightmare got a glimpse of the kitchen, and was very happy to see Dream in there.

"Hey Cross, I'm going to talk to Dream, I'll catch up with you."

"Yeah, okay bro. Talk to you in a bit." Cross nodded, walking over to Killer.

Nightmare entered the kitchen, Dream was by the stove (thank heavens it wasn't on), mixing what seemed to be waffle mix.

"Hey babe." Nightmare went to give Dream a peck on the cheek but was stopped. Dream had shoved the spoon he was using into Nightmare's path.

Nightmare met Dream's intense gaze. Dream was glaring at him, Nightmare was stunned.

"Dream?" Nightmare followed Dream with his eyes as the golden being went to get a new spoon.

"Dream? Is everything okay?"

Dream still didn't respond, shoving Nightmare out of his way; the glare still on his face.

Nightmare went to grab Dream's hand but stopped himself, "Babe, did, did I do something wrong?"

"'Did I do something wrong?'" Dream mocked, pouring the mix into the waffle iron.

Nightmare took a step back, his mind racing, trying to figure out what pissed Dream off.

"Dream talk to me, I clearly did something wrong I...let me fix it. What did I do?"

Dream scoffed, closing the iron and turning it on.

"Quit giving me the silent treatment, I see that you're upset with me but if you don't tell me what's wrong I can't help us."

Dream whipped around, his hands in fists, "Do you get it?"

"Get...get what...?"

"Get how I feel?! You

-🖤-💛-🏳️‍🌈-💛-🖤-

Look at that, 15 minutes of straight writing.

I promise I went in with no plan, it came along as I wrote.

Ack- not being able to spell check is weirding me out.

-Fallen

498 Words