𝟚

0:00‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒2:02<<       ||       >>𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗴𝗲•𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗯𝗼𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗶

<<       ||       >>
𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗯𝗼𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗶

་⋄ₒ☘︎ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2 ☘︎ₒ⋄་

"𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩☘︎ₒ⋄་

"I'm Natasha."
The girl sticks her hand out and shakes Tiffany's softly.
"Tiffany, nice to meet you."
"You too. I really like your sister."
She turns to Rachel who rolls her eyes.
"She's annoying."
Tiffany scoffs and glances just behind them to see Mattia talking to his friends,
a small smile creeps onto her face.
"Oh you're looking at Polibio, aren't you?" Natasha says making Tiffany face her,
she shakes her head as he cheeks turned bright red.
"You know Mattia?" She asks Tiffany who responds with a nod.
"Yeah, we met today."
The girls all look over at them, Natasha giggles.
"Why don't you give him your number?" Rachel asks.
"He's with his friends and he said to stay away from them, so I am."
Natasha giggles.
"Lemme slide him your digits or what?"
"Would you?" Tiffany says as Mattia smiles at her.
"Yeah for sure, he'd love that honestly."
Natasha smirks at Mattia who sees her and immediately changes his facial expression,
Tiffany laughs and writes her number on a small piece of paper her sister handed her.
"I'll give this to him when you girls leave, yeah?" "Sounds good."

——

"I didn't know you lived around here shorty." Mattia says as he catches up to the girl.
"I didn't know you lived around here."
She giggles as she continues her jog.
"Aye so I got a question."
He's jogging next to her and looking over at her as she bumps music in her AirPods.
"What's that?"
"How come you had Natasha Cartwright give me your number after school?"
She stops suddenly and Mattia steps right in front of her, a small smirk grows on his face.
"I was going to give it to you myself, honest.
But you said to stay away from your friends, so I did."
He smiles at her obedience.
"You're a dime."
He presses his thumb against her nose making her look at him confused before they both laugh hysterically.
"Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna finish my jog."
She starts running a little ahead of him and continues to vibe to her music until she nearly jumps out of her skin when she sees him appear right next to her, he laughs.
"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare ya."

"Oh, wait, I gotta tell you something before I go." Mattia says as they stop in front of Tiffany's house. "What is it?" She says while she checks her heart rate on her Apple Watch.
"I didn't tell my friends your name, so they think your name is Shania."
Tiffany looks up at Mattia as he scratches the back of his neck nervously.
"You're a strange person, you know that?" She says will a slight chuckle.
"Why do you say that?"
"Because you made up a fake name for me, we don't even know each other that well."
He laughs.
"I want to get to know you that well."
He looks down at the girl as she rolls her eyes.
"Fine. We'll talk more tomorrow, bye Mattia."
She starts walking away but he grabs her wrist, pulling her towards him so they're facing each other.
"Lemme take you to school tomorrow."
His hands rest on her shoulders as an anxious smile crosses his face.
"I'm down."
Those two words make Mattia even happier than he already was, he wanted to hug her so bad, but he knew it was way too soon for that. So he released her and the two high five.
(imagine being able to touch someone without worrying about getting coronavirus😍)
Mattia walks away smiling.
He books it to his house as his friends arrive.
"Where were you?" Alejandro asks impatiently. "Sorry, I was talking to someone."
"Was it your girlfriend Shania?" Kairi teases, Mattia shoves him.
"No, it was someone else. You don't need to worry about it."
The boy's scoff and walk into Mattia's house.

Meanwhile, Tiffany takes a shower and can't stop thinking about the words Mattia left her with.
'I want to get to know you that well.'
What could that even mean? Maybe she's overthinking everything, I mean, she barely just met this kid. There's no way there's anything more than a friendship there already, right?
Her thoughts get cut off once she realized her favorite song, Romance Garbage by Fatboibari, comes on.
She dances around the slippery shower and flings water every which way with her hair.
Once she's out of the shower, she changes into some shorts and a tank top and gets all warm and comfy in her bed. She's been texting Mattia since after the jog they took together and the two have really been genuinely getting to know each other really well.

Mattia Polibio😌

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨😌
ur adorable

𝐓𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐲😍
heart

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨😌
hEaRt
tf was that😂

𝐓𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐲😍
my way of being nice
meanie :,(

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨😌
nooooo don't be sad i was jp 🥺

𝐓𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐲😍

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨😌love tyler the creator🤩

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨😌
love tyler the creator🤩

𝐓𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐲😍
He's truly my spirit animal

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨😌
Dude wtf same😳

𝐓𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐡😍
why are we like the same
person?😳😂

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐨😌
good question 😭

She's enjoyed getting to know him and hopes that nothing comes between them because she likes him a lot, not even in the simp way.
Just as a person, he's funny and nice and he's really flirty which she's not complaining about.
They'll just have to see where life takes them.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀:
So I changed my mind about updating this story so yeah lmao that's all, that's the whole a.n. thank you for your time🦋💞