𝟙𝟛

0:00‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒3:40<<       ||       >>𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 •𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲

<<       ||       >>
𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲

"𝖨 𝗆𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍.
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍,
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽."

་⋄ₒ☘︎ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 13 ☘︎ₒ⋄་

"𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖻𝖺𝖽."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩☘︎ₒ⋄་

Tiffany uses the key to unlock the door of their room and the two gaze upon the perfect sized room,
one bed, one bath, and a balcony.
"Ladies first."
Alejandro holds the door open for the girl as she walks in, following her in slowly, he places his small bag on the ground by the door of the balcony.
"Wow, this is a lot nicer than I thought, especially as cheap it was."
Tiffany places her bag by Alejandro's and feels his arms wrap around her, she takes the moment in before facing the boy. He looks at her as if he's ready to rip everything off of her, she chews her bottom lip for a second before the two immediately latch onto each other. The kisses are rough and sloppy as Alejandro tries to gently lay Tiffany on the bed, hovering his body over hers. He kisses all over her face all the way down to her neck, finding her sweet spot. She begins to breathe heavily, that's exactly what he's waited all week to hear. He moves away from her neck as she slides her top over her head, leaving her in nothing but a bra, he does the same leaving her stunned by his toned body.
He lowers himself down to her neck again, kissing and sucking gently until she stops him.
"Should we close the curtains?" She whispers,
he nods and runs over to them, shutting them quickly before rushing back over to Tiffany,
smirking as he kisses along her collarbone making her moan softly. He then trails his kisses down her chest and stomach until he reaches her jeans,
he smirks as he removes her belt and pulls her jeans down. She was a little nervous,
she hadn't gone this far with someone in a very long time, and the fact that she's doing this with someone who's considered famous?

Smut warning ⚠︎

That freaked her out the most, but her fear quickly fades away as his mouth reaches her entrance, her hands reach out and clench the roots of his hair as his tongue begins to work wonders.
She contains her moans as best as she can, but fails a couple times as louder ones manage to escape her. His arms wrap around her thighs,
helping to bury his face deeper into her as a way of increasing the pleasure.
"Mmmm fuck." She whispers which immediately turns Alejandro on, he looks into her eyes with his head between her thighs and can see that she's feeling something, he smiles against her and watches her eyes grow large.
"Holy f-fuck." She says as her eyes shut tightly, her fingers grip the roots of the boys hair as he slowly begins to finish. He raises himself to her eye level once again and watches as her head rests against the pillow, she begins breathing heavily again.
She smiles at him as he slowly removes his jeans.
His nerves were just as flared as Tiffany's were,
he was scared that this is all they'd be,
friends with benefits. Although that didn't sound that bad to him, he wanted this sex to actually mean something, not just for it to be a quick fuck.

He pulls a condom out and quickly puts it on,
he looks at the nervous girl and grabs her hand, kissing the top of it as a way of trying to calm her.
"Are you sure you want to go through with this?"
He asks without letting go of her hand, she nods and bites her bottom lip, she wanted it bad.
He aligns himself with her and slowly slides into her, her eyes widen a lot and her hand reaches for the headboard, gripping it tightly.
"Holy shit." She whispers as he slowly begins to thrust, she bites the inside of her cheek as a way of containing her moans. This was challenging, especially when he's making her feel so good. His soft grunts hit Tiffany hard and turn her completely on as she looks everywhere but his eyes, she tries not to roll her eyes into the back of her head.
"Oh my go-od." She says breathlessly as Alejandro hovers himself over her, connecting their lips as his skin claps against hers. Her back arches slightly as Alejandro smirks whilst kissing her neck softly, she wraps her arms around his back and finally gives in,
she lets her eyes roll into the back of her head due to the immense pleasure she's feeling in this moment.
He speeds himself up in an instant and feels tiffany hold onto him tighter, no noise escapes her for a minute until she can't hold it in anymore. He finally slows down and Tiffany lays herself back down on the bed, her breathing remains heavy as he kisses her again before pulling himself out of her and plopping down next to her.

End of smut

"Wow." Tiffany says out of breath.
"That, that was amazing." He says just as breathless as Tiffany, they face each other with a love filled smile.
"Yeah, I vote we do that more often." Tiffany suggests making Alejandro laugh a bit.
"I second that."
He looks her up and down once again and gets the feeling of butterflies in his stomach, he still refused to see her as just a sex object, he could easily picture a future with her. He wanted that so bad and hoped that he was more than just sex to her. He was,
she hadn't felt the way she did for this kid for anyone since she lived in Brooklyn. She wanted it badly,
not anything inappropriate, but a future. She had her mind set on their future together and wanted
to make sure that they had to look forward too.