𝟛

0:00‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒3:02<<       ||       >>𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆•𝗖𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁

<< || >>
𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆

𝗖𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁

"𝖧𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾
𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾,
𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅?"

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3☘︎ₒ⋄་

"𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎."

་⋄ₒ☘︎ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ☘︎ₒ⋄་

Tiffany and her sister have gone to school at Passaic Valley for 3 weeks now, and have made lots of friends. However, Tiffany alone has already made plenty of enemies and she hasn't done anything but socialize with her peers.
But what she doesn't know is that throughout these three weeks, Mattia has grown to really like her.
His friends call him a simp, but he doesn't care.
His eyes are locked on Tiffany and nobody else, that was why the 'popular girls' despise that poor girl.
Mattia has been offering Tiffany and her sister rides to and from the school and most of the time they accept, but today Tiffany wanted to drive her and her sister to get some food before school and to catch up on the 'tea' in their lives.
"Ok, so, tell me about Mattia."
Rachel sips her iced coffee as she focuses hard on her sister.
"What about him?"
"About how he's asked you out like 3 times but you're too dumb to see it."
Tiffany scoffs at her sister, but then she thought about it and realized that she might've been right. "Oh my god, I'm fucking dumb."
"Took you long enough to realize it dipshit." Tiffany's phone goes off and Rachel reads the message.
"From Mattia: You coming? How should I respond?" "Be all, omw."
Her sisters types it and clicks the phone off.
"The girls back in Brooklyn would fucking die if they saw that you have Mattia fucking Polibios number, god what I'd give to rub it in their fat faces right about now."
"We're being the bigger people remember? We don't need to be followed around anymore."
"Yeah I know."

The girls get out of the car and start walking into the school when they see Mattia jogging towards them, Rachel tries her hardest to contain her excitement.
"Shorty, shorty jr."
Rachel smiles at the nickname he gave her, it made her feel special. Tiffany rolls her eyes with a smile and the three walk into the school together.
"Today should be easy." Mattia starts as they sit at a table together.
"Just pay attention to the first 15 minutes of class and then you're good."
He smiles making goosebumps rise on Tiffany's skin.
"Also."
He lowers his tone and leans closer to the girls.
"See the girls behind me."
They glance at a group of about 5 or so girls eyeing their table, Tiffany and Rachel nod at the same time.
"If they ever give you trouble,
let me know and my friends and I will handle it. Ok?"
The girls nod again as the bell begins to sound, Tiffany hugs her sister before walking with Mattia to their first period.