𝟛𝟟

0:00‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒2:32<<       ||       >>𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗔 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴•𝗝𝗼𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗮$$

<<       ||       >>
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗔 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗝𝗼𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗮$$

"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖨 𝖻𝖾
𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾,
𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋.
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒,
𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 37☘︎ₒ⋄་

"𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋,
𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩☘︎ₒ⋄་

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨
Hey
I know you're probably busy
But I can't keep hiding what's been going
through my mind.
It's been so great getting to have you back in
my life
And I'm beyond happy for you
But after hearing from you and seeing you a lot
now, it's made me realize how much I've
missed you, missed us.
I know they say drunk words are sober thoughts,
and that's fairly obvious now, but it's
just how I've been feeling
And I wish I was the one marrying you instead of
Luca because I still love you, I always will..

May 9, 2027 - 3 months before the wedding

Tiffany reads and rereads those messages from Alejandro, trying to process what the hell he was thinking.
"You can't still invite him to it bro, especially if he's still in love with you." Rachel says as she reads over Tiffany's shoulder.
"It's too late, the guest list is finalized. And he said it himself, 'drunk words are sober thoughts,' he was just wasted for some reason."
"If that's what you wanna think then ima let you, it's your choice. You should talk to Luca about it."
Fear overcame Tiffany's body as she thought about the reaction Luca would have, she didn't want to stress him out more than he already is.
"I will." She says plainly as horrible outcomes fill her mind.
"Let's not worry about that right now." Rachel says now standing herself up from the couch.
"Show me the final dress."

Tiffany smiles and quickly makes her way to her closet where her dress is, she smiles at the sight of the zipped bag and carefully carries it into the living room where Rachel sits on her phone, directing her attention towards her sister as she comes back into the room. Tiffany unzips the bag and pulls the dress out, watching Rachel's eyes sparkle as the sight.
"Tiffany, it's stunning."
"Melia picked it, she's got real good taste."
"Dude, you're gonna look so beautiful."
"I love you."
The girls hug and remain silent for a long while, until Rachel's thoughts got the better of her.
"I need to talk to you something."
"Whats wrong?"
"It's nothing, I'm just scared to tell anyone and out of everyone, I know you'll understand the best."
"Whats up?"
"Mark and I are trying to have a baby."
Tiffany covers her mouth as Rachel nods with a small smile spread across her face.
"Rach. That's great!"
She hugs her sister again and feels the girls body get less tense.
"I'm so glad I can finally get that shit off my chest."
"That makes me so happy for you guys!"
"I'm so glad to hear you say that, I really want this so bad."
"And I'm sure he does too. Y'all really are the perfect fit for each other and you'll be great parents."
Tiffany feels Rachel slowly start to break down and leans out of the hug to see her sister in tears.
"Rach what's wrong?"
"I- I think I'm infertile.." She says glumly as tears begin to roll down her cheeks.
"Why do you say that?"
"I've already had 3 miscarriages.."
"Baby."
She pulls her into another hug and allows her to sob on her shoulder.
"I'm so sorry my love."
Her voice cracks as she feels herself about to cry, knowing that her sister wants this so bad and that this has happened to her multiple times breaks Tiffany's heart.
"It's fine, we're just gonna keep trying until we get one."

——

"Babe." Tiffany says as she sits on the bed while Luca changes.
"Yes my love?"
"I have to show you something a little... strange."
He faces her as he pulls his shirt over his upper body.
"What is it?"
"Well, I got these random messages from Alejandro and I don't know if it's a good idea to have him come anymore."
He sits beside her as she hands him her phone, he reads all the questions carefully and furrows his eyebrows.
"So was he just drunk?"
Tiffany shrugs.
"I have no idea, I haven't talked to him about it yet. I figured I'd see what you thought before, ya know, just keeping him on the list."
"I don't know now, I mean, if he texted you these things while fucked up how do we know he's not gonna act a fool at the reception?"
"That's exactly what I was thinking, but I'll talk to him, I promise. I just needed to see your reaction first."
"I trust you my love."
He softly kisses her forehead as she wraps her arms around him.
"I love you Luca."
"I love you too."

𝐓𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐬
Alejandro
I got your messages
I had no idea you still felt like that, I'm
so sorry for making you feel that way again
I don't know if you were just shitfaced
or if you were sad or whatever, but I
really wish you would've done this sooner
so I could figure out what to do
I really want you to come to the wedding,
I do, more than anything.
But not if you're going to act like this, please
just promise me you'll keep your
composure.
Even if you don't want too, please do.
I want you there, shit I need you there,
you're one of my best friends and to not have you
there would fucking suck.
Please just consider how we feel as well as how
you feel

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:
The rare occurrence of more than one chapter today lmao hi.

Sooo the end of this book is growing very near, I'm sorry. This has been such a fun book to write and I definitely think I'll be writing more like this one in the future.

This chapter is a little messy and all over the place so yeah sorry bout that. But it's a really good chapter to have in here because 1. This hoe would be boring without that tea, and 2. Things like this happen a lot, especially when it's someone who refuses to move on. Everything will be explained better in the next chapter so yeah lmao.

But thank you all sm for reading and enjoying this book, it's so freaking appreciated y'all dek🥺💕 ily ily ily💞