𝟚𝟙

0:00‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒3:29<<       ||       >>𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗣𝘁

<<       ||       >>
𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗣𝘁. 1

𝗝. 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗲

"𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝖾,
𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 21☘︎ₒ⋄་

"𝖶𝗁𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾?"

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩☘︎ₒ⋄་

Rachel and Tiffany hug their father before walking out to the car, Tiffany has practically no energy left in her body and wants to call the whole deal off,
but since it's the last one she figured she could build up some courage and power through.
"You ok tiff?" Rachel asks as they come to a stop, Tiffany sighs.
"I really don't wanna do this today, I wanna just
go to bed."
Rachel rubs her sisters leg softly as she drives.
"You know you can cancel if you really want too, I'm sure Alex would understand."
Tiffany shakes her head.
"It's the last one, if I've made it through 5, I can make it through 1 more. I'm just hoping
today goes by fast."
"I understand that, just let me know if you have an attack of some sort, please."
"I will."

Tiffany hugs her sister as they go their separate ways into the crowded halls of the school, Alejandro stands waiting for Tiffany at her locker.
"Hey beautiful." He says with an awkward smile.
"Morning." She says unenthusiastically.
"I have an idea for today."
She opens her locker as he speaks.
"Hit me."
"Lunch?"
She faces him and smiles.
"Where?"
"Sonic?"
"Oou tater tots, ok I'm convinced."
Alejandro smiles as she closes her locker.
"Hey can I ask you something?" He asks nervously as they walk side by side.
"Go for it."
"How have you been?"
"Good?"
She sounds confused by his words.
"You sure? I just wanna make sure you're alright in the head, I'm coming to you as a friend. You ok?"
She shrugs.
"Just stressed ya know? I'm getting ready to graduate in a couple weeks and—"
"Wait What? You're graduating early?"
She nods and hugs her books tightly into herself.
"Yeah, I could've sworn I told you that."
He shakes his head.
"My bad, I'm sorry."
"Are you staying in jersey?"
"For the summer yeah, but I'm moving out to Colorado in September."
Alejandro's heart sinks down to his stomach, he can't believe the words that came out of her mouth, he stops in his track and watches Tiffany stand in front of him.
"Do the guys know?"
She shakes her head.
"Kai does but Tia doesn't, I'll tell him later."
She smiles hopefully at him as the bell rings.
The whole rest of the morning all Alejandro could think about was how the possible love of his life is leaving in less than 4 months, he's so lost without her although she's still here with him. He has to tell her how he feels before it's too late, he can't let her leave without knowing the truth.

By the time lunch came around, his thoughts of her not being here consumed him and distracted him from everything else going on around him.
"Hey." Tiffany says as she speedily walks up to him, he jumps a bit.
"Oh shit, hey."
He puts his arm around her and the two walk out towards his car, he stops her just before they get in.
"Tiff, I know that you're under a lot of pressure right now, so I really want to make sure you have a good time today. I hate seeing you so stressed out."
Tiffany smiles and ruffles his hair.
"You're adorable, thank you."
He smiles and looks just beyond her to see Mattia and Kairi walking up to Mattia's car, Alejandro and Tiffany quickly get into his car and begin to drive off to Sonic, the boys follow right behind them.
He sighs as they pull into a spot, Tiffany puts her hand atop his.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." She says softly.
"I'm glad you told me before it was too late,
ya know?"

She nods and glances out her window to see Mattia and Kairi right beside them, she rolls her eyes.
"Why do you all have to horn in on the others dates?" She asks suddenly making Alejandro
tense up.
"I actually have no idea, it's like a way of sabotage but I don't know why it's so important."
"Why would you all try to sabotage each other for a girl? Isn't a friendship more important than that?"
He shrugs.
"Friends come and go."
"Girls come and go, your friendship with those boys should be more important than—"
A tap at the window interrupts the moment,
the waiter hands Alejandro the food and he faces Tiffany again.
"It is more important." He says as he sips his slush.
"I'd hope so, I really don't want to be the reason for your friendships ending."

They eat in silence, it got very awkward after the conversation they just had. Tiffany would look over at Mattia and Kairi who would look away as soon as she turned her head, she's not ready to make a choice, she doesn't want to ruin her relationship with any of these boys. She loves them with all her heart, but the stress of worrying if their going to stay friends or not because they all want the exact same thing. She looks back over at Alejandro who can't seem to sit still for more than 2 seconds, she shouldn't have kept it from them for as long as she did, and knowing that Mattia doesn't even know is starting to eat away at her. She doesn't even think she has the strength to continue what she's doing with them, she needs a break, a major break from everything. Alejandro drives them back to the school, the car ride is silent, they walk in separately and quickly depart from each other. Tiffany wanted to just go home, but she couldn't, so she's just pushing through it like she has been with everything else.