𝟙𝟜

0:00‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒3:13<<       ||      >>4 𝖴•𝖪𝗎𝗓𝗎 𝖬𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐

<< || >>
4 𝖴

𝖪𝗎𝗓𝗎 𝖬𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐

"𝖳𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅."

་⋄ₒ☘︎ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 14 ☘︎ₒ⋄་

"𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖻𝖺𝖽."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩☘︎ₒ⋄་

Tiffany and I have been having lots of sex lately, not meaningless sex either,
it's like I can feel the burning passion that flows through the both of us each time our bodies become one. I really want to brag about her to my friends, but then they'd question who she is and why I haven't told them about the real her and I don't really feel like dealing with that shit right now.
I will tell them eventually, just right now isn't the best time. I see Tiffany and Rachel walking into the gym and I quickly sneak away from the guys to go say what's up to them.
"Hey ladies." I smile as do Tiffany and Rachel, Rachel squeezes my cheeks making my face look like a fish.
"Look at his face, look at it. Tell me you don't wanna fall in love with that."
I smile with my face still being squished by Rachel's hand as Tiffany folds her arms and rolls her eyes.
"I'm not talking about this with you anymore."
She snaps at her sister as Rachel releases me from her grip, I pull Tiffany into a tight hug and kiss her cheek a couple times.
"I'll drive you home from school, yeah?"
I smirk while playing with her fingers slightly,
she nods and pecks my lips before her and Rachel walk into the girls locker room.
"Who were you talking too?" Mattia asks approaching me from behind, I face him.
"Analicia."
I lie without lying if that makes sense, because I was talking to Tiffany but her cover name is Analicia. Mattia raises a brow and smirks at me.
"My boy getting it."
He puts his arm around me and pulls me along with him as he walks to the boys locker room
to drop his soccer shit off. I sit in front of my locker and go on my phone as Kairi walks into the room,
he smirks at me.
"Alejandro."
He moans like a girl making the guys die laughing.
"Hey, your short ass shouldn't be talking,
at least he can get some."
Kai goes quiet as we all laugh again, he shoves his shit into his locker and turns to face me.
"Teach me your ways."
He bows at me making me giggle, Mattia comes and sits beside me, placing his left hand a few inches below my chin.
"First of all kai, you have to look like this."
Kai nods and pretends to write it down in an invisible notebook.
"And secondly, you have to have a big ol di—"
"Ok." I interrupt.
"No need to make me feel anymore uncomfortable than I already do."
Kai and Mattia laugh at me as they both ruffle my hair before walking out, I run to catch up to them.
"Hey I gotta tell you guys something after school."
They furrow their brows at me as looks of confusion cross their faces.
"Can't you just tell us now?"
I shake my head.
"I need to figure out the right shit to say first and that'll take me a while because, well, it's me."
They laugh and shake their heads while turning away from me.

I sigh in relief and start thinking about the different ways to tell them about Tiffany,
then I think about the different outcomes and start freaking myself out. I need to just focus,
I think to myself before catching a glimpse of Tiffany and Rachel walking out of the locker room and towards the doors, after that, I immediately know how I'm going to tell the guys.

——

I pull up to Mattia's house after dropping Tiffany and Rachel off and rush into his house.
"Ok." Kai says as I sit on Mattia's bed.
"I've been waiting all day to see what your ass has to fucking say, and if I have to wait any fucking longer I'm going to yell."
Mattia and I look at each other with wide eyes.
"Kai, do you want food?" Mattia says as he and I laugh slightly, Kai nods his head.
"So bad." He says while pulling his phone out to Uber Eats something to the house.
"Ok, I'm so fucking nervous." I say as my thumbs begin to twiddle, they both look up at me confused.
"Just spit it out."
"Ok, I've been lying to you guys."
They look at me betrayed.
"Lying?" Kai asks as he lays his phone in his lap, I nod in response.
"About what?"
Mattia's tone is now slightly angry, I swallow the lump in my throat.
"About the girl I've been, ya know."
"Fucking?"
He just flat out says it and I nod.
"Yeah, her names not actually Analicia."
They both sit up straight and stare at me with wide eyes.
"Well? What's her real name?"
"Her names Tiffany."

Their expressions drop and their faces go pale, that worried me.
"What's her last name?" Kai asks with no emotion in his face.
"Roberts?"
They both gasp at the same time and look at each other, I got really scared.
"You can't be fucking her." Mattia says as he stands up.
"I'm already taking her out on dates bro."
"What the fuck?" Kai says as he stands as well.
"Dude, I meet up with her all the time, she's Abigail."
Mattia and I gasp and we all just
look at each other.
"Dude, she's Shania." Mattia says making us all just question everything.
"Bro what?! Do we all have feelings for the same girl?!" I exclaim as I try to retain all this information.
"I'm so fucking confused." Kai says as he slumps back down on the bed, his head shakes the tiniest amount.
"I can't fucking believe that shit, just our luck we'd all end up liking the same fucking girl."
We all nod without making eye contact.
"I'm going to talk to her about it." Mattia says as he walks out of the room, Kai and I follow him and the three of us run up the street to Tiffany's house.
Mattia pounds on the door and we all fold our arms while waiting for a response, then the door creaks open to reveal Tiffany, her expression drops as soon as she sees all three of us.