𝟚𝟟

0:00‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒2:44<<       ||       >>𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗛𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲•𝗘𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿

<<       ||       >>
𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗛𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝗘𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿

"𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾.
𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾,
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 27☘︎ₒ⋄་

"𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗎𝗌."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩☘︎ₒ⋄་

September 1 - 6:17 am

Tiffany's alarm startles her and Luca as it vibrates the whole bed, she shuts it off quickly and closes her eyes for a split second until she feels Luca's arms wrap around her, he places soft kisses on her cheek as a way of waking her up.
"Come on, we gotta get ready."
She groans and sits herself up, she rubs her eyes and the pair is scared by Rachel flinging the door open.
"Wake up, we're leaving in 15."
"Oh fuck."
That wakes Tiffany up completely and makes her rush to make sure she got everything. She zips her bag and looks at the now completely empty room, she frowns slightly but is comforted by Luca's soft smile.
"You ok?"
"Yeah, just taking it all in ya know?"
He nods.
"I know this is a lot to handle right now, but it's gonna be so worth it."
She giggles.
"It better be."
He smiles and holds his hand out, waiting for her to place hers in it. She does after a minute and they roll their bags out of the room and down to where Rachel and Mark were, they sit on the couch looking exhausted as Tiffany's father sits on the other one looking nervous.

"Call me as soon as you get there."
He hugs Tiffany one last time and strokes the back of her head lightly.
"I will dad, don't worry."
"And please take care of your sister." He mumbles as Tiffany nods.
"She's in good hands, we'll call you once we get
there ok?"
He nods and allows his daughter to slip away from his grip, he watches her walk to the car and get in before speeding off towards the airport.
They all play some music along the way and talk amongst themselves as a way of somewhat waking themselves up. They get out of the car right in front of the airport and quickly check their bags, that didn't take long, what really took a long time was security. But as soon as they went through security, they went to find food and coffee.

Rachel and Tiffany wait for the coffee and talk for a minute or so.
"How are you feeling?" Rachel asks as she zones out.
"Tired as fuck." Tiffany says whilst handing her sister her coffee.
"No I mean about leaving."
"Oh, I was a little freaked out at first, but now I'm really excited."
Rachel smiles as they join the boys as the gate.
"You should be, this is gonna be exactly what you need to start your life."
Tiffany smiles and lays her head on Luca's shoulder.
"I'm so tired."
He chuckles softly.
"It's almost a 5 hour flight, you can sleep the whole way if you want too."
She smiles.
"I'm totally going too."

They hear that their plane is boarding and quickly get in the line, have their tickets scanned and take their seats. Tiffany slept through most of the flight, but woke up with about an hour left, Luca smiles at her.
"Did you sleep good?"
She nods.
"That was so needed."
They giggle.
"Are you nervous?" He asks calmly.
"A little, but it's not like we're going out there alone, we're at least together."
He nods in agreement.
"That's true, but I mean, it's a long way back if we ever wanted to go back."
She didn't really think about that, how far it really is from home, she didn't want to worry herself. She places her hand in his and sighs while looking out the window at the clouds.
"It is, but it's fine, we'll be perfectly fine out here."
He kisses the top of her hand and rests his head against the seat.

——

The plane wheels hit the ground harshly and the plane quickly comes to a halt, Tiffany glances at her sister and smiles, she was happy that Rachel decided to come after a long debate, she knew how hard it was for Rachel to say bye to her sister. They quickly grab their things and exit the plane, the rush to baggage claim and wait for a few minutes for the main luggage to come.
"You don't even seem worried." Mark says as he rests his arm atop Tiffany's head, she shrugs.
"Can't do anything about it now, it's all set in stone, may as well enjoy it right?"
He nods.
"It's just crazy to me that it's you and Luca moving here together, doesn't that seem crazy?"
She shakes her head lightly.
"Not really, I mean, he is my boyfriend—"
She pulls her bag up and places it directly in front
of her.
"Isn't that a normal thing?"
He nods.
"Yeah, but it doesn't worry you that if you guys break up, you're still gonna be living together?"
"Not really, I have a good feeling about this relationship."
He smiles.
"I hope you guys last."
"You and me both."
"Have you heard from Alejandro and them?"
She nods.
"I talked to them yesterday."
"How'd that go?"
"It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to go, but I'm glad I did it ya know?"
He nods.
"Yeah, at least you said bye."
They glance over at Rachel and Luca talking to each other and smile.
"If you don't marry my sister I'm gonna be so pissed."
Mark laughs.
"I will dude, don't worry your pretty little head."
He rubs the top of her head as Rachel and Luca approach, he takes Tiffany's hand as they walk out to the car.

"Ok damn, this is nice." Rachel says as she walks into the apartment.
"Nicer than even the pictures looked."
She walks around the whole area as Luca and Tiffany drop their bags off in their bedroom and smile at each other, this was the start of the rest of their
lives together.