𝟛𝟚

0:00‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒3:37<<       ||       >>𝗔𝗧𝗠•𝗝

<< || >>
𝗔𝗧𝗠

𝗝. 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗲

"𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖨'𝗆 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾,
𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗌𝗈 𝖨'𝗆 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝗀.
𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅..."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 32☘︎

"𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋,
𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩☘︎ₒ⋄་

3 Years Later

"Tiffany!"
Kendal walks up to her and walks beside her towards their offices.
"Yes ken?"
"There's a meeting in 15 and then we have to go report at shoot around."
"Alright, oh shit, I have to ask you something."
"Whats up?"
"Do you think Frank will let me bring my daughter tomorrow?"
"Maybe, why tomorrow?"
"It's her birthday and she wants to see Nikola again."
Kendal chuckles.
"How old is she turning?"
"4."
"Damn, she's getting all big. She giving you guys gray hairs yet?"
Tiffany sits in her desk chair and opens her laptop.
"No, she's actually so mellow, it's kinda ridiculous."
"At least you don't have a hell raiser."

A tap at the door interrupts their conversation and the ladies turn to face Frank, the boss.
"Morning ladies, be in the conference room in 10." "Frank, can I ask a favor real quick?"
"Go ahead."
He fold his arms as he stands in the doorway.
"Tomorrow's my daughters birthday and I wanted to see if she could come to shoot around with me."
He smiles.
"How old?"
"4 tomorrow."
"Oh wow, she really got big huh?"
Tiffany nods.
"She's more than welcome, but now I have a favor to ask of you."
"What is it?"
"Could we maybe use her for a couple interviews? It'll really boost ratings."
Tiffany thinks about it for a minute.
"I don't know, I'll have to ask Luca. He's not super comfortable with her being on tv."
"Ok yeah, that's totally understandable, but if you could let me know by tomorrow that would be great. No pressure. But be in the conference room in 5."
They nod and face each other again.

"What's it like being the favorite?"
Tiffany scoffs.
"He only likes me because I'm with Luca, he's like
a super fan."
"Speaking of Luca, when are y'all getting married?"
Tiffany shrugs and stacks the papers on her
desk neatly.
"I have no idea, we haven't really talked about it. I'm sure it'll happen soon, it's just hard right now with him being gone so much ya know?"
"Yeah I get it, do you guys ever go with him?"
"Sometimes, it's easier to go in the summer because there's not as much work, but most of the time we just stay here."
"Amelias a little daddy's girl huh?"
Tiffany chuckles lightly.
"You have no idea, I wanna have a little boy so I can have a partner but Luca said he wants to be around more if we have another one. Gotta respect his wishes right?"
Kendal nods.
"He's gonna be here for her birthday tomorrow right?"
Tiffany nods.
"Of course. It's one of the only days he makes sure not to be gone for, he wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Meetings are so fucking boring." Kendal says as she pulls her phone out.
"At least it's over right?"
She nods.
"I'm excited to see all the guys."
"As if we don't see them everyday."
"I know we do, I just enjoy spending time with people that have good energy."
Tiffany giggles as they open the doors to the practice gym where all the players were shooting, they all wave at the girls as they sit on the bench.
"Where's Michael?" Tiffany asks Jamal, he shrugs.
"Probably in the locker room, want me to get him?"
She nods and watches him run off.
"He's one of Amelia's favorites, wanna see her real quick?"
Kendal nods and Tiffany quickly FaceTimes Rachel, she picks up almost immediately.

"Oh my god it's Ken, I love you." She says as she stares at the screen.
"I love you Rach."
"Where's my girl?"
"Shes in her room."
"Tell her to come here real quick cause I have something to tell her."
Rachel nods and calls for the little girl who quickly runs into the frame and snatches the phone from her aunt.
"Hi mommy." She says sweetly making Kendal squeal, she can hardly handle the cuteness.
"Hey baby. Whatcha doin?"
"Uncle Mark was coloring with me."
Tiffany smiles.
"Well I have a surprise for you. How would you like to come with me to work tomorrow?"
The little girls eyes light up as she gasps.
"I wanna go!" She yells into the phone making all the guys in the gym laugh.
"Oh wait, there's someone who wants to say hi."
She hands the phone to Michael and listens to the conversation between the two. Thank you, she mouths to him earning a wink as he hands her back the phone.
"I'll be home later, ok sweetie?"
"Bye mommy."

She hangs the phone up and smiles at Michael who's now sitting beside her.
"She's the cutest human I've ever seen in my life." He says with a smile.
"I second that, can I take her from you?"
Tiffany laughs.
"Only for a day because Luca will fight you for her." Kendal giggles.
"I want one, really bad."
Michael and Tiffany laugh.
"Can we quickly do this interview?"
Tiffany nods and signals for the camera crew to come over.
"Hey Nuggets nation, we're Michael Porter Jr. and Tiffany Roberts and we're doing Nuggets Trivia."
She asks him the basic questions about the organization and he gives the basic answers, the interview doesn't last more than 10 minutes.

"You really know your shit when it comes to basketball huh?"
Tiffany nods.
"It's been in my life since I was 3, I live for it."
Kendal giggles.
"I feel that, I'm honestly just glad I have a girl friend I can talk to about sports cause guys always have to one up you or something to make themselves seem all tough and shit."
Tiffany laughs.
"That's so true, thanks for being my favorite person here."
Jamal looks at her offended.
"No offense."
He laughs and shakes his head.
"Your daughters gonna lose it here tomorrow."
Tiffany looks at the men as the fitness trainers come into the room, she nods.
"She's gonna love it."

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:
Welcome to chapter 1/2 being posted today
This ones really boring but it'll get sm better I promise lmao. But for now, this is what you get lmao but yeah I hope you enjoyed that and that you're ready for the next chapter 😌