𝟙𝟙

0:00‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒2:23<<       ||       >>𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂•𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗮𝘂

<<       ||       >>
𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗮𝘂

"𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉.
𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎."

་⋄ₒ☘︎ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 11 ☘︎ₒ⋄་

"𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖻𝖺𝖽."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩☘︎ₒ⋄་

Alejandro walks into school the following day,
the girl from target hasn't left his mind since the encounter, he's hoping he'll find her soon.
He glances up at Veronica as she stands with Thalia and her friend group, all eyes follow him as he speedily walks towards the lockers, he opens his and stuffs his bag in, glancing at the two girls that walked up to a locker close to his.
He has to double look as he thinks one of them looked familiar, he wanted to see her whole face since he only saw half.
Please turn your head, please, he thinks as he looks at this girl through the corner of his eye.
She turns the other direction making him sigh, he closes his locker and walks to his class.

He could hardly focus because he was thinking about the girl he just saw.
"Alex, you good?" Kairi asks as his small hand waves in Alejandro's face.
"Yeah, just lost in thought I guess."
He rests his hand against his cheek and draws small swirls along the side of his paper with his pencil.
"You thinking about that girl again?"
He nods.
"I could've sworn I saw her earlier, but I
couldn't tell."
Kairi studies the boy in front of him and can easily tell that his mind isn't in the right place to be focused on the work, at least not for right now.
"You'll find her soon Alex, she's gonna turn
up eventually."

The bell rings as he finishes his sentence and the boys walk out of class and over to Kairi's locker where Celia and Emily were waiting for them.
"What?" Kairi says while opening his locker.
"Not here for you Kai, Veronica wants to talk to you."
They turn towards Alejandro and watch him shake his head.
"No, I'm not talking to her." He says sternly making them scoff.
"Look Rosario, she misses you."
"It hasn't even been a day, tell her I'm sorry but I'm not talking to her."
He turns and walks towards his locker, noticing that same girl from earlier, he so desperately wanted to go up to her and say hello, but he was scared.
She faces him for a split second and he can immediately tell that it wasn't her,
although she looked familiar as well. The bell rings and Alejandro rushes to his class, making it just before tardy sweeps.