Meet Sehun

MEET SEHUN

S e h u n 
I LOOKED AT THE CRYING girl who's sitting across me who happened to be my girlfriend. Exgirlfriend now after I dumped her. After all she's just a bet.

"I don't like you"

"Lies! You said you loved me the other day." I chuckled and looked at her eyes.

"What makes you think I will love you that fast? Or even have feelings for you?"

"I hope you find a girl who'll dump you after you fall for her head over heels that you'll get hurt." The girl walked away and I chuckled at what she said to me.

I texted Chanyeol and told him to prepare their faces cause they all lost again to me. They bet against me all the time even Suho hyung.

Being the future heiress of our company and grandson of a powerful man is one of my weapon. My parents doesn't know my escapades about the bets but I guess they have the clue of me changing girlfriends every month.

I arrived at school and entered the practice room. I didn't payed attention to anything not until a girl bumped into me and fell on the floor.

I watched her stand up and picked up her old phone from the floor and said to me "Aren't you supposed to apologize?"

She looks like one of those hard to get girls but secretly just want to get noticed by me. Guessing by the way she dress she's not from a well off family like I am.

"Is this a way for you to get my attention? Because if it is you already caught my attention. Do you want my number?"

I heard her cursed under her breathe and said "You're so full of yourself"

The girl took a step closer to me that made me take a step closer to her aswell. "Aren't you supposed to be in love with me?"

"Don't flatter yourself"

"Im just stating the facts for you"

She smirked. "Here's a fact for you! I hate you and your whole existence"

Smack!

"Remember that" I stood there left amused and soon felt a sting on my cheek. I smirked and watched her getting dragged by her friend all the way out from the room.

Baekhyun started clapping together with the rest of them laughing or throwing funny glances at me. This was the first time this happened to me.

"Looks like we found a match for you Sehun" Suho gave me a pat on my shoulders and the others looked at me.

E n d  o f  C h a p t e r  

AN UPDATE!

SO I'M BACK GIVE THIS CHAPTER A LIKE AND FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS.

ALSO I UPDATED MY BOOK COVERS

HOW IS IT?

HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED IT?