Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

S e j e o n g 

THE COFFEE SHOP is packed with students and people who are into business are here around this afternoon.  I got the job with the help of Sohye whose father own a few franchise of Hee Café near our university and other places near universities here in the city.  

"Cha Eunwoo has entered the cafe" Sohye whispered and pointed at Eunwoo.  He's been coming here even before I started working here but Sohye said that he comes 'around' more because of me which I think is another impossible in my life.

Cha Eunwoo is the department representative same as Jieqiong but he never acknowledge it and brag about it. What happened to guys like him? Do they even exist? 

"Welcome back to Hee Café!"

"One Kim Sejeong extra sweet please" Eunwoo said and winked at me.

"Not on the menu but nice try"

"That's the third time Sejeong! You really know how to break a man's heart" I chuckled and typed his usual customized drink.

You really know how to break a man's heart. The line suddenly went on my mind over and over again.

"And you need to get a new place to hang out because the girls here never stopped asking when will you drop by" Eunwoo handed his card to me and Sohye gave his order. 

"You know me so well"

"I do" As Eunwoo walked away I keep thinking what he said. My mind suddenly landed on Oh Sehun and his stupid bet.

-

S e h u n
"I'M SORRY but her shift ended an hour ago" The girl said to me as she wiped one of the tables near her.

I knew I should've never decided to come with Baekhyun and Chanyeol when they said they won't take long. Where could Sejeong be at this time?

"Do you know where she could have possible gone off?"

"Sejeong helps Auntie at their restaurant every night. That's why she seem worn out sometimes"

"Do you know her address?"

I learned that the girl I was talking to is Sejeong's friend and the shop owners daughter. The drive to Sejeong family restaurant was not that far.

As I park my car I saw Sejeong wearing an apron with her hair neatly placed on a bun. Every move she make and the smile she gave to people almost seemed like she's not the Sejeong that wants to kill me alive ever since we meet.

"Welcome to Ch-" I waved at Sejeong and she stood there just looking at me.

"No smiles for me?"

"Leave" That's the Kim Sejeong I am familiar with. "I came here for peace"

"Sejeong what did I say about scaring people away and this young man seemed to have business here with you"

Assuming that's Sejeong mother who has a few resemblance on her face. I saw Sejeong giving me death glare.

"I got used to it already"

"Who are you?"

"Oh Sehun at your service" I kindly peck her mother's hand earning a chuckle from her and another glare from Sejeong

"What brought you here?"

"Your daughter"

"Why didn't you tell me that you're seeing someone Sejeong?" Mrs. Kim said and Sejeong groaned.

"He's a nobody okay? I don't even know why he's here and he can always eat anywhere with his black card"

Sejeong gave her sly smirk while her mother seemed to be shocked at what her daughter said.

"I came here to help you guys tonight"

"What!" I chuckled as the both of them looked shocked upon hearing what I have just said to them.

"Are you out of your mind? You can't work here!"

"Sejeong let the poor guy work with us."

"He's everything but not poor and he hasn't work to earn something in life"

Ouch!

"Then teach me how to earn something and I will work harder especially if it's you on the line."

E n d  o f  C h a p t e r  F o u r