Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

S e h u n 
I WALK TOWARDS MY mother, giving her a small kiss on the cheek. My father sat down at the head table sipping his coffee, reading today's news. This is another silent morning for us. 

"What have you been up to recently?" Mother asked. 

"Nothing."

Father scoffed and looks at me. "Do you need something from us?"

"Nope"

I continued eating my breakfast with my parents. My mind couldn't stop thinking about last night, Sejeong smiling at me. "What's up with you?"

"Huh?" I asked

Mother chuckled. 

"Is there a girl?"

I shook my head and stood up from my chair. "Maybe"

"Bring her tomorrow at dinner."  Mother said.

"I will try to ask her" I said and smile at them. "But I don't think she's into that kind of thing."

-

S e j e o n g 
TODAY IS THE festival rehearsals, we have a dry run to prevent accidents and audio problems. The rest of them are running around while I monitor the camera for the performance and take pictures of the behind the scene preparations. "Sejeong!" 

"What is it?"

"We have been trying to reach you." It was the head of J/C club and she looks at me. "Why aren't you answering your phone?"

"I lost it." I lied because I know if I said that I broke it, they would say the same thing that Sehun said to me. "We don't have the pictures and videos for the teaser." 

"I'm sorry" I handed her the card from my camera and put my extra one.

"Do you know how long will it take to edit that?" I shook my head and let our president scold me about my tardiness. This was the first time I messed up. "I could tell the dean this right now"

"I already apologize." I said.

Even if she did tell the dean, it would be her words against her. The dean wouldn't waste his time calling me over some petty reason. "What did you say to me?"

"You heard me"

Our president was about to take a step forward towards me but someone grabbed me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I ask Sehun.

He whispers "I got this"

"You see I was reason why she wasn't answering her phone." Sehun gave her a smile "But if you want to report the dean about this, I am sure he would be glad to hear that the club president is publicly humiliating her member."

"That wouldn't be necessary." She said and walks away from us.

"Thanks" I said.

Sehun handed me a black box, which made me frown and look at him.

"Open it" I untied the ribbon and unwrap the box slowly. It was the newest Iphone model. No way!

"I can't accept this."

"I owe it to you and that's the least I can do after causing you too much trouble" He said giving me a smile. Maybe he's human after all, with a beating heart that's caged and hidden inside him.

"Thank you!" I couldn't help but gave him a hug him tightly.

Clap

Clap

Clap

We both pull away from the embrace to see Baekhyun clapping a few feet away from us. I gently push Sehun away.

You're so dumb!

I should've known better!

How can I forget about that damn deal with his friend! This was one of his ways to get to you. You can't let him you over Sejeong! "You guys can continue"

"I was about to leave actually"

I quickly walk away from both of them and exit the room. I heard Sehun call for me but I was to busy walking away from him fast.

-

S e h u n
"OUCH!" I smacked Baekhyun's shoulder and called for Sejeong.

"You had to ruin that?"

"Why? Did that made your heart beat?" He asked. The embrace felt different and seeing her genuinely smile again to me made me feel something.

I shake my head.

"Someone's in trouble" Baekhyun whispered and gave me a smirk.

"Stop!"

"Looks like your starting to feel something that you're not supposed to"

"I am not!" I said.

"If you say so" Baekhyun said "Lying doesn't suit you"

Was I feeling something for Sejeong? I can't! I won't! I don't want to lose. Focus! I am only doing this for the bet and for myself not for her!

What is she doing to me?

E n d  o f  C h a p t e r  S i x

AN UPDATE!

HAPPY 1K READS PTPB!
Thank you everyone for all the love and the support that I have been getting for this book and it would mean so much to me if you guys vote and leave comments after you finish reading every chapter.

Baekhyun is such a mood!

I will be updating again before the month ends. Sorry if I haven't been updating so much but I will make up for it! Xoxo