Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE

S e h u n
SEJEONG SHAKE MY FATHER'S hand while exchanging smiles. She then shifted to my mother, giving me a chance to hug my father. "For once in your life you made the right choice and that means picking her, don't mess this up."

Dad whispers and adds "I know a keeper when I see one, it takes being with someone to recognize one."

I turn my gaze to Sejeong who exchanged a last smile to my mother and watch them hug.

"Bring her to the gala." Mother said while hugging me. "If you don't, then consider yourself uninvited but what do I expect. You never show up at our company parties except if it's not for charity cause or even show up with the same girl twice."

I feel guilty, for doing this to Sejeong than I already feel. She gave me a smile and said "Should we go now?"

"Can I take you somewhere?"

"You mean like a date?"

"We can call it that."

"Nope" Sejeong said

"Why is that?"

"You sure you don't mind being seen with me this often? Knowing that it will ruin your reputation."

"I don't" I gave her smile "But I can make an exception."

She scoffed.

"Why do you want to take me out on a date?"

"I can't?"

"We're just friends."

Did I just get rejected and friendzone at the same time? How can someone be this blunt as her.

"I don't want to be just your friend"

"You better get used to disappoinment then" Sejeong stops walking and faced me.

"You know me so well now?" I asked looking hurt.

"I know that" Sejeong looks at me "I am not the first girl you told that flowery yet empty worded schemes."

"Nope" She chuckles and walks toward the car. "But you're the first girl I said that to and really mean it."

-

S e j e o n g
LISTEN TO ME HEART! You will never beat this fast for a man like him. "Ugh!"

"What did the mop do to you?" I turn my head to see Eunwoo. My shift will end and I have to go back to the university for the festival behind the scene shoot.

"Get lost!"

"How nice of you."

I smiled.

"Where's your fans?"

"I ran away from them." Eunwoo said

I placed the mop down and sat down next to him. We work on summer themed ad for our school during freshmen year and now he's stuck to me like a glue. "They're gonna leave you and soon your fanclub will perish!"