Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

S e h u n
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT following me to my home or anywhere! I will get a restraining order" Sejeong said as she walked away from me.

My phone buzzed and saw our group chat flooded by Chanyeol and Baekhyun nonsense bickering about something childish. While Kyungsoo stopped them by saying we have to meet.

I have been long friends with all of them and practically became my brothers well brothers who likes to make losing bets with me everytime they see my next prey.

"Back so soon? I thought you wouldn't be here lover boy after seeing you try more harder than ever" Xiumin hyung said giving his cheeky smile.

"This one is harder to crack more than the others but that doesn't mean I will lose for the first time." I said and Jongin patted my shoulder.

"You're not gonna break this one so easily Sehun not this time!"

"What's the point of this bet anyway? Sejeong seem like a nice girl and not like any girl we usually bet on" Kyungsoo finally said something about the bet.

"A challenge to our maknae!" Suho said grinning thinking he would win this time.

f l a s h b a c k
| 12 hours ago |
SMACK!

"Remember that" I stood there left amused and soon felt a sting on my cheek. I smirked and watched her getting dragged by her friend all the way out from the room.

Baekhyun started clapping together with the rest of them laughing or throwing funny glances at me. This was the first time this happened to me.

"Looks like we found a match for you Sehun" Suho gave me a pat on my shoulder and the others looked at me still amused about what happened.

"Her? Please hyung that girl is not even qualified to be a girl for her attitude"

"Not so brave now are we." Baekhyun mocked and Chanyeol chuckled.

"Scared to lose"

"Nope!"

"Can we not get her involve this" Kyungsoo said sounding so concern.

"Lets make a bet then to prove that I can break her heart just like any girl that we preyed for just another entertainment sake hyungs?" I said

"Deal!"

"What do we bet on here?" Xiumin asked while the others think of what will be the award or punishment will be.

"We will bet on Sehun's heart and Sejeong heart whoever ends up with a broken heart loses."

"Does he even have one hyung after all the bets we made." Chanyeol said that earned quite a hard pinch from Baekhyun.

Betting with money or a car is normal but hearts? Sound ridiculous to me. Why would I get mine broken if she means nothing to me after all.

"Deal!" Suho hyung and I shake hands while the others started to place their bets whose heart will win.

|back to present time|
f l a s h b a c k  e n d s

THEY ALL BET AGAINST ME. So much for being my friends since we were conceived by our parents.

"Are you ready to get broken hearted?" I scoffed at what Jongin said.

"Ask Sejeong that! Not me besides she's just another game to play and a bet to win Jongin."

"This time it's harder than any game you used to play"

"I will just play with her just like the others but maybe more. I am not the one walking away with the broken heart" I smirked imagining Sejeong crying in front of me begging.

"Good Luck! You're gonna need it" Jongin said and walked away from me.

-

S e j e o n g
WHERE IS HE? Sehun took my file case with him. How could I be so careless? I sighed and tried to locate him the past 30 minutes only to find myself in front of their lair.

I was about to knock and noticed the door slightly opened to show his friend who likes mascara bickering while the others minding their own business.

Idiots never locked their doors.

Sehun seemed to be talking to one of the annoying guys who was guarding the door from me.

"Are you ready to get broken hearted?"

"Ask Sejeong that! Not me besides she's just another game to play and a bet to win Jongin" Sehun said with his signature cocky smirk.

Me? Why am I involve with this? What does it have to do with me? Those jerks are just like copies of themselves but with different mental age. Am I some sort of entertainment to them?

"This time it's harder than any game you used to play"

"I will just play here just like the others but maybe more! I am not the one walking away with a broken heart" I heard his friend chuckle and finally said.

"Goodluck! You're gonna need it"

E n d  o f  C h a p t e r  T h r e e

THE TRUTH ABOUT SEHUN'S SUDDEN CHANGE OF MIND ABOUT SEJEONG AND STARTS MAKING UP TO HER FINALLY REVEALED!

THE BET HAS BEEN MADE!

HEART FOR HEART

WHO WILL END UP WITH A BROKEN HEART?

PLACE YOUR BETS

SEHUN

O R

SEJEONG

FINAL?

LET THE GAME BEGINS FOR THE BATTLE OF HEARTS.