Chapter Eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN

S e j e o n g
TODAY IS THE concert day, but I decided to stay home and sit the event out. Only because I know I can't avoid Sehun if he's too close to me.

My only option is to work at the café today and busy myself. Sohye is not around, obviously. So it was just me and a few of the barista. There's a lot of costumers today who takes to go just to catch up at the event. Yay for me!

"Is there any reason why you're working on a school function day?" My manager asked, she and I has become very close, since we usually work on the same shift and takes overtime. 

"I just didn't want to be there." I said not looking at her. 

She chuckled.

I saw different banners from each club and students backing their chosen group performer even students from other universities are gonna be there.

Buzz!

Cha Eunwoo:

Are u gonna watch me perform? :'( 

Crap! I forgot that ASTRO will perform today and I promised Eunwoo that I will be there.

Kim Sejeong:

I will be there just to watch you :)

Our manager let me take the whole evening off when the other part time employee started his shift. I fixed my bangs and tried to straight some creased parts of my white polka dots button down shirt along with my white skirt.

I heard different squels and crying as I walk towards the event. It was ITZY performing at the stage. These five freshmen students are really good.

I don't like dancing too much. I might actually break my bones by trying too hard to dance.

I waved at Eunwoo who's now up on stage preparing. Hyewon spotted and she's wearing an ear piece and a board on her hand. "I thought you're gonna sit this one out?"

"I will leave after this."

"Smart move but he's looking for you." Thats the reason why I didn't go today. Because I knew it would be hard for me to avoid him. The backstage will be my kill zone.

I started chanting along with the crown and didn't mind a single thing. They're performing a self composed song 'hide and seek' I recorded the performance only focusing on Eunwoo.

Blackmail stuff.

''Found you." I shivered upon hearing a familiar voice. I knew it was him. It had to be him or else I'm halucinating.

I turned around to face him. Sehub gave me a slight smirk. He's wearing a black long sleeve turtle neck thats messily pulled up and a black pants to match it. "Didn't know you were looking for me."

Fake it, till you make it!

I chanted those exact words in my mind. Astro performance ended. Eunwoo signalled me to meet him backstage.

"I need to go." I said, hoping it will help me execute my escape plan.

Sehun pulled me back to my place. "Go where?"

"Backstage to congratulate my friend."

He nodded. It was such a huge relief that he brought my excuse. But what I failed to notice is that he was following me. "What are you doing?"