Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

S e j e o n g 
ALL THE STUDENT TURNED AT MY DIRECTION as I walk at the college department building and I saw my friends. What's with them? 

'That's her right?'

'The nerve of showing her face after doing that'

'Look at her outfit'

'I heard she's from a poor family'

I continued walking and saw my friends. As soon as they say me waving at them they dragged me towards an empty classroom. "What are you guys up to?"

"Never mind us! What about you unnie? Are you planning to get killed?" Sohye said and I look at them all looking puzzled.

"Huh?"

Nayoung showed me a video clip of yesterday's encounter with that thick headed Sehun guy from Exo. I read through the comments to see an annoying comment from the him.

OhSehun: Come find me and apologize before it's too late. 

Why would I apologize to him? He's the reason why I couldn't keep up with the school festival because he broke my phone? 

"Sejeong -ah! Uh Yixing messaged me and said that you need to see Sehun at the Music Room." Did I ever tell you that one of their members is interested in Jieqiong and she's the department beauty. 

"Are you going?" Doyeon asked.

"I don't have a choice"

"Do you want us to come with?" I shake my head. The situation's bad enough and would only stir up if I get the girls involved with my mess

"I'm off to see him I will catch up with you guys later"

-

THE UNIVERSITY MUSIC ROOM IS GUARDED BY TWO TALL GUYS. I stoped in front of them and saw one of them looked at me with a smirk.

"Go get him okay? I'm with you here"

What a weirdo? "I am not here to waste more time when I have matters to settle"

"Forgive Chanyeol he gets pretty annoying at times. I'm Jongin but I go as Kai." He offered his hand but I just looked at him.

"Again not here to waste more time" They both chuckled and gave me a smile.

"He's inside!" 

They both opened the door at the same time to reveal the idiot himself sitting at one of the chair. "Here to apologize?'

"Why would I boost your ego?"

"Then why are you here? Afraid of what the things I would do?" I snickered and took a step closer next to him.

"What are you a kid? You can't simply deal of your own mistake"

"What mistake?" He stood up from his seat and walked closer to me. I looked at him in the eye and showed him my broken phone.

"This!"

"It's just a phone okay? No need to get upset you can replace it like any person would do"

"Any person would do? Some of us doesn't have that kind of money and no thanks to you I can't keep up with the school festival" 

Sehun took a step back and I sighed.

"I'm sorry"

"Too late for that" I walked away but Sehun grabbed my wrist.

"Maybe I can help you?"

'What can you do to help me rich boy?"

"Let me show you then"

Oh boy! 

E n d  o f  C h a p t e r  O n e