Shots fired

Everyone was having a good time at the boneyard, especially Alana

Everyone was having a good time at the boneyard, especially Alana. The pogues had barely known the new girl a day but they were digging her vibes. JJ mostly enjoyed everything about her. Kiara at first wasn't to keen to wanting to know Alana especially after finding out she's related to Sarah Cameron who once upon a time was her best friend in the ninth grade and became her worst enemy in the tenth grade but throughout the night the girl slowly warmed up to her. They had many things in common and Kiara was thrilled to find out her and Alana share the same passion for the earth.

"Save the fucking turtles" were the words that came out Alana's mouth and had Kiara convinced she isn't bad after all.

"Hey, wanna hang out with us tomorrow?" John B asks Alana. The rest of the group nodded their head.

"We're actually on a mission right now and I know we all just met you but I think it'd be cool to have someone else in on our adventure" John B looks around to his friends waiting for their okay. He was surprised to see that Kiara was fine with all of this. John B thought she would've been opposed to letting a new girl into the group. Alana couldn't believe they were already asking her to hang out with them. She fought to hide her excitement.

"Hell yeah. I'm always up for an adventure"
"But you've never been on an adventure with the pogues" JJ points out and Alana agrees.
"Well then, this better be one hell of an adventure."

As night fell the wind became stronger. Alana was glad she brought her jacket. Kiara, John B, Pope, JJ and Alana all stood around in a circle, sharing some of their embarrassing stories about the four of them with Alana. Relief has never felt so good until tonight for the new girl. This group made her feel like she belongs here and that made her happy.

"Try it?" JJ passes Alana a red cup filled with foreign liquid. Alana takes a good whiff of it before chugging it. Her face twisted up in disgust.

"I don't know what the hell that was but damn it's horrible" Alana handed her cup back to the blonde haired boy who found her reaction amusing.

"You sure chugged that shit even tho you didn't know what it was" he was impressed. Alana didn't find it a big deal, she isn't afraid to try something new.

Sarah Cameron was a few feet away deep in conversation with Topper but he was distracted by the sight of his girlfriends cousin hanging out with the enemies. He believed kooks were superiors and pogues were bred to mow lawns. The disappointment he felt seeing Alana hang with the wrong crowd.

"Let's go for a walk" Sarah jumped to her feet and grabbed Topper by his arms, forcing him up. He groaned but couldn't hide the smile as his girlfriend pouted her lips at him. She looked like a cute puppy he thought. No one has ever made Topper feel the way he does right now when he's with Sarah Cameron. It was overwhelming but he welcomed it as it consumed him entirely. He hasn't told her how he really feels about her yet. The time hasn't felt right.