Ocean eyes

"Yeah" Alana whispers softly as her eyes read over the big letters a few more times before putting her hand through the gigantic crack for John B to grab the FedEx envelope. Alana takes a deep breathe before bringing herself back up, her small body crawling back out the hole. She lets out a small grunt as the fresh night air welcomes her. A pair of blue eyes greet hers on the other end, waiting to help her get down without harming herself.

"Here" JJ reaches his arms out. "Jump and I'll catch"

"Don't let me fall" she teases but all the same hoping the boy does not drop her.
"Never" JJ whispers mostly to himself. Alana places her hand on his shoulder and pushes her body forward. JJs arms tighten around her waist as he carries her down, gently helping her to the ground. The crack isn't that far up from the ground but Alana didn't want to risk it because with her luck she would have somehow broke her ankle or scraped her entire knee. Something like that. Once she was up and standing back on earth she gives JJ a small smile.

"Thanks" she says.

"Welcome" a warm smile playing on his lips.

"Holy shit" John B's heart rate was accelerating as he held the envelope out in front of him not being able to believe what he was seeing. "This is from my father" the corner of his mouth slowly twisting up into a smile. Alana couldn't tell if John B was feeling excited or sad, or maybe both. Kiara looks at John B with a warm hearted grin, not saying a word as she allows her best friend to process his emotions. Alana is about to ask Kie something but is cut off by JJ.

"Code red code red. Square groupers!" A vehicle approaches from around the corner and all five of them break into a run. Kie looks over to Alana, a wild look in her eyes. Alana's mouth breaks into a wide smile. She knows she looks insane smiling as they're running away from trouble but she can't help but feel so young and alive at the moment. It's something about doing risky things and nearly being caught that excites her. I'm crazy, Alana says to herself. A part of her wishes Sarah Cameron was here to experience all of this with her, having the time of their life together being young and reckless teens but she knows there's still a conversation that needs to happen between Sarah and Kiara. Until then Alana is going to have to deal with having all these wild adventures without her cousin.

A wave of energy courses through her veins as she jumps over the fence. Without trouble she makes it to the other side with the rest and she continues running until she hears Pope call out. When she turns around she tries to hold in her laughter. Pope had just thrown his leg over but the front of his pants got stuck on the gate.

"Seriously Pope" Alana says.
"Pope come on!" JJ shouts. His hand digs into his pocket fishing out a gun. Not again, Alana shakes her head. What is it with this boy and that gun?

"I got you." Kie reaches up Pope's shirt tugging hard to get him down. The boy nervously asks her to stop.

"No, Pope don't move, okay?" JJ holds one hand up as he steadies the gun in the other.

"You're gonna rip me!" Pope tells Kiara. John B swats the gun away from Pope's direction, fed up with JJ constantly resulting to the gun for everything.

"JJ dude" Alana throws her hands up as he mouths 'what?'

"You could've easily hit him in the wrong place and it would've been lights out down there" Alana clicks her tongue sliding her finger over her throat, "No kids for Pope."

"My aim is pretty good" JJ says confidently.
"Yeah okay"

"Pope come on!" John B is ready to get the hell out of this place before being caught. Kiara finally succeeded in saving Pope but not so much his pants as they hung on the gate. Popes hands immediately covered his front as he catches up with his friends. JJ lets out a whistle.