Rich kids

It has been a day so far for Alana Cameron.The morning was okay until Sarah announced they're going in Toppers boat. As they were on their way to the clean up they passed by the pogues and Alana nearly dove into the water to swim to her friends. Topper was driving her insane and made a small comment that set her nerves on fire.

"What a sorry ass excuse of a boat" Topper scoffed staring off into the distance pretending not to notice the pogues on their much smaller boat.

"Not everyone has the luxury of owning an expensive boat" Alana shot back.

"Guys" Sarah pleaded for her cousin and boyfriend to act civil that day. Alana ignored her and watched as her friends passed by. JJ waved at her, Kie pouted her lips but also shot Sarah a side glance. John B waved for her to jump and Pope gave her a look that said he was sorry. Sorry she had to be near Topper. If she hadn't promised Sarah to spend the day with her she definitely would've swam to her friends. She was sick of being on this Malibu whatever it's called.

The clean up wasn't too bad. Topper kept most comments to himself for the most part. One of his friends who Alana has never met before was there with him and Kelce. They had brought a cooler filled with beverages that were slightly not so clean. The tall dark haired boy whose name was Tommy was very interested in Alana and to her surprise he was polite, unlike most of Toppers friends. She spent some time talking to him about the ocean and how important she finds it to keep the beaches clean and the water. They only have one earth and they need to do better at taking care of her before they're screwed. Tommy was a good listener. He seemed different from the rest of Toppers friends but Alana wasn't too sure yet. She had just met him.

Kelce wasn't entirely bad but Alana didn't know him that well. As for Tommy, maybe his kindness was an act. Who knows.

The day dragged on. When it was finally sunset Topper dropped Sarah and Alana off at their house to get ready for the party at his house that night. Alana wasn't really looking forward to it but she made a deal with Sarah.

"What about this one?" Sarah poses for her cousin in a small pink bikini. Her stomach was flat but her ass definitely wasn't. She looked great.

"Oh I love her! Wear her" Alana said. "Should I wear a one piece or two?" She asked Sarah.

"Hmm.. two!" Sarah threw on white shorts and a tube top over her bikini. Alana goes for an all black bikini. The top is a bit small around her breast and the bottoms are cheeky. On top she wore a white cover up.

"Thanks for coming tonight. I know you're not a fan of Topper but it means a lot for you to be there with me"

"Yeah of course.. but if this party is whack I might kill you" the two laugh with one another. "I'm serious tho, not sure how much I can handle being around people from the kook academy. And to think I might be going there in the fall..."

"Seriously? You sound like your friends. It's not that bad. Plus Kiara will be there." Alana had forgotten Kiara attended the academy. That relieves her a bit.

"Will you two ever reconcile?" Alana asks. Sarah shoots her cousin a glare.

"Don't think so" Sarah says quietly.
"Why not?"
"Because"
"Not an answer." Alana cocks her head.
"I don't know Al... maybe if she apologizes for what she did"
"How do you know it was her who did it?"
"Who else?" She huffs. "It had to be."
"Did you ask her or did you accuse her?" Alana crosses her arms, serious tone.

"I know she did it. Come on Al, can we talk about this later? We're running late." She avoids having to continue talking about Kiara. This will be resolved, Alana will make sure of it.