The arrest.

The crew headed out early the next day, Alana and JJ being the first ones ready to tackle the day. John B made sure they had everything they needed especially the most important tool for the day which was the underwater drone. Once he knew they had everything on board, they head out to the water to take on their mission before the bad weather approaches: finding the Royal Merchant.

Alana let's the wind dance in her hair as she reflects on last nights dream. The voice wouldn't leave her mind, she's not even sure how she knows it's her mother but deep down there's a feeling that tells her it is. It has to be.

"You were up very early today" Kiara's voice pulls her away from her thoughts. Alana struggles to reply right away. Her mind goes blank.

"Both you and JJ... I saw you guys out on the dock" Kiara smirks, "what were you guys talking about? If you don't mind me asking?"

Alana let's out a small chuckle. She can feel her cheeks getting hot. A nervous thought comes to her mind. What is about JJ that makes her feel this way? He has this effect on her and she doesn't even try to hide it from Kiara. She's become comfortable around her. Alana looks to her friend.

"No it's all good. JJ woke up after he felt me moving around a lot. I was having a bad dream so he took me out to the doc to talk about it" Alana smiles. "So I talked about it... and he listened."

"What'd you dream about?" Kie asks her. Before Alana could attempt to explain her dream, John B calls out for everyone to come over.

"Alright ladies and gentleman. To going full Kook" John B flashes Kiara a smile as he adjusts himself by the edge as he lifts the drone over the boat. Alana stands next to Kie as they both watch carefully as the drone meets the water and slowly disappears beneath. Kiara grabs the top piece of the cable from John B and takes over the responsibility of making sure the drone doesn't go down too deep. Alana looks over her shoulder to JJ who is by the wheel. She wonders how someone could look so attractive even from the back. Alana tells herself to focus on the mission and doesn't let Kiara down because she's too distracted by JJ's back. She shoves the image of his defined back muscles out of her head.

Jesus Alana, focus. She curses at herself.

"Got it?" She asks Kie who gives her a small nod, her concentration on not letting go of the yellow cable. Kie gives her a small nod without looking up at her.

"Alright, JJ, we're right over it. Ten seconds northwest" John B shouts out. JJ repeats back to John B, confirming he heard him.

The rope slowly moved from Kie's hands until she spotted the red tape. "One hundred feet" she announces, putting some of her weight on the cable to keep it from going down too fast. She looks over to Alana with an excitement. Alana returns the same energy, ignoring the comments coming from the boys about whatever they were going on about. Together, they marked every red tape they saw on the robe which indicated another 100 feet the drone had reached down beneath them. They had reached four hundred feet.

Kie frowns as she looks down to the water. "The tides turning!"

John B shouts something to JJ and the boat starts steering south. The boat jerks and for a quick second Alana feared the cable would've slipped from Kie's hands. She looks over to Alana with relief and calls out the drone is now down 700 feet.

"Umm Kie" Alana points to the dark clouds forming up ahead. "That doesn't look good. Is that good?"

"Uh huh" Kie nods her head though not giving the reassurance Alana was seeking. Thunder sounded off in the distance.

"920!!" Kie shouts, her tone laced with a hint of concern. "John B there's too much current, we're going to lose it!" She leaned back just enough where she had a good footing and held onto that rope with everything in her to prevent the drone from being lost.