CHAPTER 4

I was lying on my bed still wide awake staring at the ceiling in my room at three in the morning. Recalling the very exhausting day of my life. After I left the VIP lounge I hurriedly went to the booth where we occupied moments ago. I found Aden and Carol was still there and no sign of Mike. Carol noticed me first and nudge Aden. 

"Hey, where's Mike?" I asked them. They both looked at me as if they've seen something shocking their mouth we're gaping like a fish. It made me feel a little conscious, I tried to fix my hair by combing it with my fingers. I should've gone to the bathroom first I thought.

"What? I asked where's Mike?"  I inquired again and this time a little louder.

"Spill it?" Both interrogated at the same time and moved closer to where I was.

Aden gasped. "Is that a hickey on your neck?" He asked and tried to shove my hair off my neck. I slapped his hand away and put my other hand on it. Concealing it from their prying eyes.

If it is really a hickey I'm going to kick his balls.

The nerve of him to put his mark on me.

"Oh my gosh, you've made out again with him!" Carol says and handed cash on Aden.

"Wait did you just made a bet on me?" I groaned at the both of them. "Unbelievable you two!"

"Enough it wasn't a big of a deal you know. And I must say you did enjoy it too." Aden says in a sing-song.

"Enjoyed are you kidding me, what if that man was raping me?  Do you think it's still a no biggie?"

"Like you said IF. So he didn't right?" I rolled my eyes at him.

" I think it was very romantic. Ohh!  I wish there's a guy who will do it from me too." Carol says with a dreamy voice. She was a sucker of a romantic thing.

" What was romantic about a guy who threw you on his shoulder in front of everyone like some sacked of rice huh?  It was annoying!"

" Whatever, but for me, that was so romantic. You see the glint in his eyes when he told you to let go of Mike, his muscles flexed when he carried you. That kind of male species is so rare. Good looking, dominant alpha male type. I wonder what he's like in bed?" I choked my drinks upon hearing her last statement.

"Your blushing, tell me, does the cherry has been pop already?" Aden asked with making a "pop" sound.

"Shut up you two, you didn't answer my question where's Mike?"

" Oh, the bouncer threw him out." Carol answered nonchalantly.

"What? Why did they do that?" I asked appalled.

"Because he was making a scene. He wanted to follow you upstairs." Aden explained.

"That guy doesn't even know the word VIP, and he was yelling and threatening the bouncer that he will call the police. Because they just letting the man get the girl against her will. So they kicked him out." Carol finished.

"Poor Mike." I murmured. Noting to myself that I would give him a call and would apologize. "What about you guys, why you didn't leave?"

"Of course we are waiting for the juicy news—" I threw the lemon at his face before he could finish. They'd just both laughed at me.

" Unlike Mike, we've known you and we know that you are not in danger."

"How would you say so? How about that bastard then huh?" I asked him.